𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 (𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧)

Requested by ReiNaoki111

Sorry if I messed up the way he talks 😔

(Y/N's POV)

I sighed, clutching my bag closer to me.

Since I have no where to stay at night, I roam the streets.

I glanced to my right, looking at a small restaurant that was closing up.

I shook my head slightly and went on my way.

There's no place to sleep at...and I don't have enough money for a hotel...guess I'll sleep on the streets again.

~

I groaned as I opened my eyes.

I let out a startled yelp as I looked up.

"Look what you did! You scared them!" A pink, short haired girl said.

"I <didn't> mean to scare her!" A guy who was crouching in front of me said.

I looked between them both with a confused look.

"Who are you guys?" I asked, hesitantly.

The guy in front of me smiled and held out his hand for a handshake.

"My name <is> Chae Warren." I smiled slightly and accepted his handshake.

"And I'm Park Sally!" She said waving happily at me.

"We noticed that you're sleeping <out> in the open. Do you have a place to sleep at?" He asked frowning at me.

"Ah..uhm...yea I don't have a place to...uhm stay at..." I bashfully said.

"Oh! You can stay with us if you want." Sally asked, getting closer to me.

"Oh! No, I don't want to trouble you two!" I gave them a strained smile.

"You won't be troubling us at all! We just want to help." Sally said giving me a cute smile.

"Oh....uhm...." I stood up, nodding at them.

"If you guys don't mind...." I quietly said, avoiding their gaze.

Warren smiled widely as he swung his arm around my shoulder.

And at that moment my stomach thought it was a good idea to rumble. Loudly.

I turned beet red as I looked down.

"Well, <guess> out first stop is at the tteokbokki restaurant." He said, chuckling at me.

~

I hummed as I tasted the tteokbokki.

"Is it good?" Sally asked, leaning forward on the table.

I bashfully nodded, downing a mouthful of tteokbokki.

"I'll go somewhere real quick! I'll be back in a few minutes." Sally said getting up.

I quietly ate while Warren was staring at me.

"Uhm..is there something on my face?" I asked, wiping my mouth.

"No. I'm curious <about something>. How did you end up in this situation?" He asked.

I frowned.

"Kicked out by my parents." I said, shrugging.

He nodded at me.

"Well <don't> worry you won't be alone now! You have us!" He said, smiling wholeheartedly.

I stared at him in astonishment.

I teared up.

His eyes went wide.

"Don't cry!" He exclaimed, panically handing me the napkins.

I giggled at his reaction, shaking my head.

"I'm glad to have met you two." I muttered quietly.

"I'm Y/N by the way! I didn't get the chance to introduce myself." I held out my hand for a handshake.

He grinned accepting it.

"Glad to meet you too, Y/N."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I said that I'll be taking a break to finish all the requests but I didn't want to keep you waiting. So here, have 2 chapters 🥴

Plus I was bored.

I'm still working on the others so keep a heads up, idk when I'll finish them.