𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝘅 𝗭𝗼𝗲 (𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧)

Requested by ReiNaoki111 ^^
No kissing scene cuz ITS RAMADAN.
Ramadan Kareem :)
رمضان كريم :)
Plus I don't know how to add Logan into this soo I'm sorry :(

(Daniel's POV)I looked around the busy cafeteria, smiling as I saw the group of people I was looking for

(Daniel's POV)
I looked around the busy cafeteria, smiling as I saw the group of people I was looking for.

I made my way to their table, nervously.

"Oh hey Daniel is everything alright?" Mira asked, looking at me worriedly.

Zack didn't even spare a glance at me. Cherry and Vasco smiled at me.

"So what brought you here, huh?" Cherry asked, propping her hand under her chin.

"U-uh, it might sound a bit strange- but I came here to get some advice from you guys." I said sitting down beside Jace.

"Hm, about what?" Cherry asked, intrigued about what I just said.

"So there's this girl I like-" Zack spat out his food when he heard what I said.

He then turned to me, with pure seriousness in his face, and said: " So you getting laid?"

"Zack!" Mira exclaimed, smacking him.

Cherry giggled.

"So what about that girl?" She asked, smiling at me.

"I really like her, but I don't know how to tell her." Both Cherry and Mira nodded their heads at me.

"So you want to confess?" Mira asked, scratching her chin.

"Yea, and I don't how..." I said, looking down, embarrassed.

"It all depends on the girl honestly." Cherry said.

"Just be straight forward and tell her. You don't want to keep her waiting, do you? Girls don't like to wait plus she might like you back, but I don't know." She continued, shrugging.

Suddenly, Vasco patted my shoulder proudly and Jace gave me a thumbs up.

"Yea, I agree with Cherry on this one." Mira said nodding in agreement.

I nodded my head determinedly. Well, here goes nothing.

~

I walked through the hallways looking for her.

"Where could she be?" I muttered to myself.

And then finally I found her.

I smiled as I saw her standing in front of a window.

"Zoe?" I called out to her.

Startled by my sudden appearance, she jumped a bit.

"Oh D-Daniel?? What are you doing here?"

"Uhm, Zoe I need to tell you something..." I said, scratching my nape.

"Hm, what is it?" She questioned, tilting her head in confusion.

"Uhm..uhh..I-I like you." I said looking down in embarrassment.

"Oh..." Zoe seemed shocked.

'Oh no. She doesn't like me, doesn't she? I shouldn't have said that! Oh no-' My train of thought was cut off shortly when Zoe hugged me.

I looked down, surprised by the sudden contact.

"I like you too, silly!" She said burying her head on my chest.

I smiled bashfully as I caressed her head lovingly.

~

(3rd POV)

Cherry sighed in relief, looking at the hugging couple, she smiled in a motherly way.

"My children are growing up so fast." She said, fake crying.

"They're older than you though?" Jace said, leaning down on a wall beside the short girl.

She shrugged, smiling.

"Even so. I feel so proud that he finally manned up and confessed!" Cherry said, her eyes beaming with happiness.

Jace chuckled at the weird girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll he doing some maintenance on this book so if I republish any chapters just know I'm just editing them or smth

I slept for 12 hours and I'm proud aksjsjksks.

AND THANKS FOR 1K READS LIKE WOW?? Just 2-1 days ago we were at 800 🥺 I can't believe that some of y'all read this wew.
I started this jokingly- now it turned into this-

Also have this picture I took this morning it's not much but consider it as a gift (?) Have a virtual hug too :)