𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 (𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧)

Requested by ReiNaoki111 . I hope your friend enjoys it!

I think that if he had a partner/significant other he would be a total softie to them hehe.

I groaned, rubbing my tired eyes. I turned around expecting Jake's sleeping form beside me, but he wasn't here. Huh?

I opened my eyes and looked at the empty spot next to me. He could've told me he left.

I sighed, grabbing my phone from my drawer. I'll surf the internet for a while.
~
As I was making breakfast, I noticed that there was a note on the fridge.

'Let's play a little game. You'll find the next note in the cupboard on the left side.' - Jake♡

I smiled as I read what he wrote. I looked to my left, make my way to the cupboard and opened it.

'Would you look at that? You got the 2nd note. The 3rd note is on the TV.' - Jake♡

'How many noted are there?' I thought as I made my way to the TV.

'The 4th note is in your favorite book P17.' - Jake♡

Wow, he really thought this through, didn't he?

I made my way to the bookcase, took out (F/B) and opened page 17.

'For a surprise go to the place where we first met. I'll be waiting.' - Jake♡

I raised my eyebrows at the note. He wants to meet at the beach?
~
I made my way to the shoreline and looked at the glistening water in front of me.

I smiled as I felt arms snake around my waist.

"When did you plan it?" I asked, leaning my body into his.

"Plan what?"

"All this!"

"Very early in the morning." He said, resting his chin on my head.

"Is our anniversary today? Did I forget?" I asked, doubting myself.

"No, I just wanted to do something special for you." He said hugging me tighter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You don't know how much I rewrote this akjskakwosksk

~Requests?~