𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 (𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧)

Requested by 1241992BTS hope you like it!

⚠️This chapter might trigger some people. If you're sensitive on topics like harassment or stalking don't read⚠️

 If you're sensitive on topics like harassment or stalking don't read⚠️

(3rd POV)

Y/N giggled as they watched Daniel play the carnival game.

All of a sudden they felt a shiver go up their spine when they saw the same person again for the 4th time.

They thought nothing of it at first, but it's creeping them out now.

The strange person was just....standing there. Staring at Y/N.

Y/N's smile faded as they made eye contact with them.

"Y/N? Is everything alright?" Daniel asked, pulling them out of their trance.

"Huh? Oh yeah! Everything fine." They said, forcefully smiling.

Daniel frowned at them for a second before continuing on their journey in the carnival.

~

"I really enjoyed our date tonight." Y/N said, hugging Daniel in a tight hug.

"Me too. Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home? It's pretty dangerous at night." He worriedly asked.

"Yea. I'll be fine, don't need to worry about me." Y/N reassured him.

"Uhm alright then. Be safe and I'll see you tomorrow." He said, hugging her for the last time.

Y/N nodded at him.

~

Y/N looked around, paranoid about their surroundings.

Their breath hitched as they saw the same strange person at the lamppost in front of them.

Y/N hung their head down as they passed the stranger.

They walked faster as they heard footsteps behind them.

Y/N gasped as they got pushed to a wall by the stranger.

"G-get off!" Y/N yelled as they struggled fighting them off.

Not even 5 seconds later the guy was off of them in an instant.

"Daniel?" They asked, shocked by the whole ordeal.

He punched the stranger so hard that they passed out.

Y/N teared up, shaken up by what happened.

"Y/N are you alright?" Daniel asked, frantically checking them.

"Yeah...yeah...I'll be alright." They said, burying their head on his chest.

Daniel pulled them away. He cupped their cheek, pulling their face closer to his.

"Next time I'll walk you home, ok?" He asked, looking at them with worried eyes.

They pursed their lips nodding.

He smiled a little, taking off his coat and putting it around Y/N's shoulders.

"It's getting cold, let's take you home." He said, swinging his arm around them protectively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This shitty ik 🤡

Edit: I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT WE ALREADY HIT 4K UhMm THANK YOU ALL OMGGG

~Requests~