𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝘅 𝗭𝗼𝗲 (𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧)

Requested by ReiNaoki111 hope you enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by ReiNaoki111 hope you enjoy :)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Zoe POV)

I happily made my way to the café that Daniel asked me to meet up at.

Passing all the cute shops on the way I finally made it. I smiled as I pushed the cafés glass door open.

A cute short girl greeted me and asked me if I was going to order something. (Do y'all remember café girl?)

I told her that I'm going to wait for someone and I'll order when they arrive.

The short girl told me that if I needed anything I can tell her. And with that, she went back to work.

I then made my way to a secluded area in the café. It was in the very corner and it's very close to a window.

I messaged Daniel that I've arrived and I waited.

But suddenly the short girl sat down in front of me.

"Is it a date?" She asked, smiling at me.

Hmm, she looks very young. Probably 16 or 15?

"Uhm..no, we're just hanging out." I answered her. Though internally I hoped it was a date.

"Hmm, are you sure? you seem to really like him!" She mischievously smiled when she saw my red face.

"I-"

"Haha ok, I won't press for any more info. I'm Cherry by the way!" She extended her hand in front of me.

I smiled and accepted her handshake.

"I'll be your wing-woman if you want!" She said beaming with excitement.

"Oh-"

*Ring*

I peeked my head up as I looked to see who entered. I smiled as I saw Daniel come in.

"Op seems like my cue to go see you later!" She waved as she left my table.

Daniel instantly made his way to my table.

"I'm sorry if I'm a little late." He said bowing apologetically.

"No, it's fine really!" I panicked at his unimportant apology.
~
(3rd POV)

Cherry smiled from afar, watching the couple.

"Huh is that Daniel?" Cherry turned around to see Jace squinting his eyes at Daniel.

"Ya and it seems like he brought his girlfriend!" She said looking at the cute couple.

"Girlfriend? That's his friend Zoe though?"

"They're not official?!?" The short girl asked, surprised.

"From what I've heard no?"

"We have to get them together." The girl beamed with excitement as she thought of different ways to execute her plans.