𝐗𝐈𝐈

----- act two, DANGEROUS TRUTHS
Chapter 12. Deadly Realization

ASTRID'S ROOM
THE THROMBEY HOME
2 DEERBORN DRIVE MASSACHUSETTS , USA
7:52 A.M.

THE SHOCK WAS so much that Jacob forgot to kiss back for a moment

THE SHOCK WAS so much that Jacob forgot to kiss back for a moment. He had been kissed before, but nothing compared to what Astrid made him feel. It wasn't sparks, this was fireworks. He had waited forever for this moment and it didn't disappoint.

Astrid pulled back after a moment and the two smiled. "I can't tell you how long I've been waiting to do that."

Jacob grinned. "Maybe you should've done it earlier."

She giggles and hits his arm gently. "You cheeky little bitch."

Astrid gets up off the bed, and Jacob can't help that his eyes trail up and down her body. She was beautiful, utterly breathtaking, no doubt about that. But what made her perfect was the little imperfections.

The way that one lock of hair was curlier than the rest was cute in his opinion.

She had a tiny, crescent shaped, silver scar on her right ankle, looking vaguely like a bite mark. He wondered absentmindedly where she had gotten it.

Her soft, yet calloused hands suggested they had seen their fair share of cuts and scraps. All these imperfections just made her even more perfect.

She rummaged through her desk, looking for something. She paused after a moment. Astrid glances around the room, narrowing her eyes at various things.

"Hey, Jacob?"

He hummed in response, scrolling through his notifications. "Did you go through my stuff?"

Jacob looks up at her. "I'd never do that," he responded in confusion.

In the blink of an eye, she was across the room. Jacob flinched at the rapid movement, unused to her unnatural speed.

She pulls the painting off of the wall, revealing a small, empty space.

Astrid cursed loudly. "Son of a bitch!" She hissed. "It's gone!" Her expression turned murderous, already sharp nails elongating to claws. Shimmering green eyes turned bloodshot violet and canines sharpen into that of a dog's.

That was when Jacob realized just how dangerous Astrid Mikaelson truly was.