In the mirror, Prologue

Somewhere, beyond where we can see there is a feeling. A creeping feeling of dread before we close our eyes and drift off to the blissful state of dreaming. The one we are all too familiar with. When we almost relax after a day of fun when you see something in the corner of your eye in the dark dusty shadows and corners or just outside your bedroom window. It lurks in the night hallways and on your ceiling, sometimes it is the figure in the mirror on the wall.

Mirrors, they are everywhere. They are in your room, in the res room or in great halls, they stare at you as you change or as you look into the black abyss of your phone. But what is a mirror? Surly nothing exciting, all it does is reflect sufficient undiffused light to form an image of an object or A person placed in front of it. In some religions they are used as scrying tools to tell the future but most people use them for vanity, to apply one's makeup or 'fix' one's hair. Seemingly innocent objects

The truth is mirrors are more than a vanity or a reflection, but a window to one's soul, good or bad, which could be a gateway to what we don't know could also be the embodiment of everything we hate being ourselves. At night, the gate widens and opens, our reflections in the mirror take the form of ourselves, our 2ps, everyone has one.

Our 2ps are the direct opposite of ourselves, our darker versions, our other colors, our second colors, our worst enemies. The insecurities when we stare into the mirror as a person. However, they should be trapped in the mirror by day right, and when they come out they shouldn't be able to enter our side of the mirror and kill yet alone hurt anyone right.....? However my friend that is not the question, the question isn't whether they can come into our world, it's whether we can enter theirs.

Flavio was sitting on a dead oak tree without leaves or signs of life in the mists of a night sky filled with violets and magenta's with a golden full moon above, the wind rustled the dead branches of the decaying tree with lively violets beneath him and green spring grass moving at the pace of the harsh wind. Flavio relaxes but in boredom turning through the pages of a diary, specifically the diary of him and his brother's last victim. The cover was read leather with the words Diary engraved in gold, flipping through yellow tainted passages of the man's life well before Flavio's brother Luciano stabbed a knife through his chest and used his body to make 'special sauce'. Eventually the diary reached it's inevitable end leaving Flavio to stare at the lonely moon lighting up the ethereal night. His brother's gang of 8 other 2ps will eventually find another victim, that was not what saddened Flavio, it was a matter of when, and a matter of who......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE: Hello everyone, Lily here, I hope you enjoyed the prologue to Eyebee, I had this story in my head for a long time now (Since october.) and now I am finally putting it down as a fan fiction, by the way all the art shown in these chapters is NOT MINE. Update coming tomorrow, bye!  ❤