Hellsent

"Little Foster child

Goes into the wild

and takes the leap of her life

She leaves for a while

Journeys for miles

Only to get stabbed with a knife

Freezing and alone

Price she has to atone

For meddling in an affair

She could only stare and nod

Last moments she prayed for god

but god was never there

Let's keep this a secret

How long can you keep it

Or will murder happen to a woman so fair"

She quickly saw a man with strawberry blonde hair and a blue tie jump towards her and (Y/n) woke up. The room was dark with only a barley flickering light bulb above her head the place she was in looked like a mix between a hospital and a mansion. (Y/n) was on some surgical table of some sorts with searing pain in her right arm. (Y/n) felt it, The gash in her arm was stitched up - poorly but enough so she wouldn't bleed out.

"Hello, Is anyone here?" (Y/n) called out

Her voice echoed down the halls. Heavy footsteps made their way down the halls, the light of a candle entered the room as the door creaked open creepily.

It was Lovino!

"Oh my god, you are finally awake, get up right now and get moving, I'll support you. We don't have much time but I'll explain everything later."

(Y/n) shuffled to Lovino and placed her arm on his shoulder as they made their way down the white mansion halls, the halls were windowless and the two would barely see without the small flickering candle Lovino was holding. Crimson decorated the walls, dust and spider webs in every corner and floorboard.

Lovino himself looked miserable. Bagged eyes, messy hair, He was hunched over with a bruised back. His eyes held shock and fear but the determination to keep going.

In short he was terrified out of his mind, but refused to show it.

The two made there way into what seemed like a bedroom, Decorated similar to the other rooms, all that was missing was a bed. A girls voice could be heard from that same room.

"Oh my god (Y/n) are you okay?" Peal, she had a bandage loosely covering up her bruised cheek

"She was stabbed in the arm, I stitched it back up, got the cleansing wipes?"

"Yeah, they are in the suitcase." as Pearl shuffled through a bag of food and medical supplies (Y/n)'s head filled with multiple questions. 'Where am I, why is everyone including me injured. Where are the other?'

Pearl placed a cleansing wipe to her arm making her jump from the pain, she covered her arm in bandages.

"That should hold her for a couple of days."

"Thanks Pearl."

All of a sudden from the wooden molding closet a loud banging echoed through the room making everyone scream. (Y/n) covered behind Lovino and Lovino took out a kitchen knife.

"SHOW YOURSELF BEFORE I STAB YOU IN THE GUT Unlike his usual sarcastic threatening self, Lovino sounded like her actually meant it.

'What's even going on???"