The Other Side Of The Mirror

They say that there are three types of people, The ones who live in the past, the depressed, The one who live in the future, the paranoid and the ones who live in the present, the wise. I live somewhere else which is very different. I for one do not live in time.

I live within my own head, mind full of daydreams and never ending adventures for reality is just a page in my massive book of daydreams. It is not that I am not present sir, It is that I am present somewhere else, somewhere I can be accepted. A world where the hate and fear and stress of the real world can't affect me and I can live in bliss in the forever going TV show in my head.

Little do I know it is all falling apart. The page in my book which I call reality is growing more and more distant over time, I am losing touch. I am descending into a little rabbit hole as I am imprisoned in my own mind. The truth is I will never go on a big adventure anyways, the truth is I will never find a prince charming anyways. What is it like to feel pain, to breath, to love to care? Humans need to feel pain to live, if that's what it takes to be human I refuse to participate. Just let me get consumed by my own head as I slip further and further into the happy abyss.

Where nobody can hurt me ever again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) opened her eyes groggily feeling the headache from just waking up, barely able to even comprehend her surroundings. Voices of men and women around her speaking in hushed frantic voices "Took you longer than I expected Poppet, If we didn't have a little guest here I would bash your skull open by now. Whatever, I'm keeping her" "Think she was gonna be willingly kidnapped" "You didn't have to dance with her creepily for 4 minutes straight. and she is mine" " I wanted to get my point across" "Can you stop arguing for 5 minutes, the girl is awake"

. (Y/n) squirmed , panting fearfully, head spinning as her world spun around her. (Y/n) was barley conscious yet she knew falling back asleep was suicide. (Y/n) gained focus to take a look around.

(Y/n) saw a lanky blond young man dressed in all pastels studying her intently

"Hush!" he cries, effectively silencing his arguing comrades "I think she's waking up!"

You watch as nine other young men enter your limited field of vision.

"'Hello poppet..." he says with demented grin.

The man booped her nose "We found you passed out in a certain hallway and we decided to rescue you and since there was no one else around, however there isn't electricity here. We thought you should stay a night!" The strawberry blonde man adjusted his pastel blue bow tie."

(Y/n) was heavily dehydrated. "W-who are you, W-where am I-I?!"

blonde, muscular, rather unkempt young man just to The man speaking's left responded, he looked similar to (Y/n)'s Principal Beilschmidt. "Don't worry, we aren't here to hurt you."

"Ah, yes! Introductions!" the deranged-looking blond cries happily, the grin on his face growing wider if that was even possible

"Oliver Kirkland, at your service". Funny, he had the same last name as Mr. Kirkland from the Foster home.

he turns to his comrades "Would the rest of you care to introduce yourselves?" It wasn't a question.

"The name is Lutz Beilschmidt..." The man who looked like her Principal looked chill and easygoing, though he looked like he wished to be somewhere else. "The man who kidnapped you is Kuro Honda."

(Y/n) jerked her head to the right and there he was, that 2p who kidnapped her, (Y/n) gulped

"I don't owe you an explanation of who I am." Kuro scoffed as he exited the room rudely.

The man with the red vest and dragon tattoo entered as Kuro exited. "I'm Zao Wang, I don't know if you know me but I know you, I've known you for a while now (Y/n) Ottelio. Oh sorry, I meant Edelstein.!"

Zao laughed as he dragged Kuro back into the room by his collar looking rather unimpressed.

"My name is Viktor Braginski." the towering, brown-haired man next to Lutz says in a monotone voice. His face is emotionless, and his cold, crimson eyes don't provide any insight as to what he's thinking either.

her attention is then drawn to a long-haired, strong looking blond she hadn't really noticed before, her eyes must have passed right over him. "I go by Matt Williams" he says, giving (Y/n) an almost strange smile. There was no doubt in her mind that this was the man she saw get her letters from the tree, and Mathews 2p.

"Allen Jones is the name, but you can just call me Al, dollface" says the dark-haired young man just behind Oliver, pushing his sunglasses higher up on his head. He was wearing the same bomber jacket Alfred wears, just darker. 'This must be Alfreds 2p.'

"I suppose it's my turn..." says the surly looking blond in the back. The woman takes another drag from her cigarette before continuing "My name is Francesca Bonnefoy" she sighs, she really doesn't look like she gives a fuck about anything but her cigarette right now. She had cold, grey loveless eyes contrary to Françoise's sweet calm blue eyes.

"And last but not least, we have me" concludes the handsome, dark-haired young man suavely, an almost flirtatious smile upon his features making (Y/n) curl up in disgust "My name is Luciano Vargas, the leader of these people." she soon realizes there's still one more person in the room who wasn't mentioned.

"But Luci, you forgot about me..." the young man standing beside Luciano whines. He looks rather feminine with a pink scarf wrapped about his neck and designer glasses. Upon closer glance he kind of looked like, no, wait, is this Lovinos 2p? "Hello (Y/n) I am Flavio Vargas and this is my brother Luciano Vargas" he says gesturing to Luciano, who looks like he wants to murder his brother.

Oliver smiled sweetly. "So Poppet, that is all of our names, why don't you introduce yourself.?"

(Y/n) was frozen but still managed to make out her name "(Y/n), I-i'm (Y/n)" not revealing any unnecessary information.

"Very pretty name, Now, I suppose you're wondering why you're here?" she nodded vigorously

"We found you unconscious not too far from this estate, do you remember what happened to you?"

"N-no, I can't... I can't really remember anything from the last couple days" you say insanely confused, you can swear that Oliver's grin seems to grow even larger as you say this

I suppose she could stay with us for the night..." Matt suggests. The others seem to like this suggestion well enough.

"That sounds wonderful, you can spend the night here or at least until you're back on your feet. It looks like you're our new guest. I'll send my brother to go and prepare a room for you..."

He addresses his brother in Italian with a snide sneer and Flavio goes scurrying off. He returns a while later, his task complete.

Allen tossed a baseball up into the air. "How about someone here escorts you to your room or something. Just kidding I'm not gonna let you pick, Matt is doing it because he is an ass."

Matt elbows Allen in the gut causing Allen to fall down.

"Fine, c'mon (Y/n), don't wanna piss the others off trust me."

Both you and Mathews 2p made there way upstairs with (Y/n) ignorant to the horrors about to come out of all five. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

woot woot, finally introduced to the 2ps. god it took FOREVER BUT IT FINALLY HAPPENED SO THAT IS A PLUS I GUESS. I swear to god inspiration is my blood now, expect another chapter later today lol