Pond Frozen Over

(y/n) was sitting upon piles of suitcases sighing, Elisabetta creaked open the door making (Y/n) jump causing the suitcases to fall including her as (Y/n) tumbled upon the soft carpet. Giggling.

"(Y/n), good news, I know you are very shaken up and you don't know what's real and what's fake and on top of that you are going back to the foster home, but me and a couple girlfriends have planned a party for a while and I want to get your mind off the events and just enjoy some good old fashioned TV and card games. I'll even let you watch something R rated if you don't tell Roderich." Elisabetta winked and then giggled with (Y/n) following in.

"Hey (Y/n), would you like to go on a walk by the pond?" Elisabetta helped her up

(Y/n) put a piece of hair behind her ear "Most definitely!"

Elisabetta fixed her bow and comically put her fist in the air. "Then let's get moving girlfriend!"

(Y/n) chuckled and followed Elisabetta outside to finally spend some Not-mother time with her Not-Daughter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosemary Pond was absolutely beautiful, Elisabetta had great taste in nature. The may flowers really complimented the pond. It was a blue sky, tulips and wild sage plants decorated the clear pond full of spring Lillies and swans. The trees were as green as ever and apple blossoms bloomed, some flower petals fell to the dirt ground the two women were walking on. Elisabetta was explaining a boring event that happened while (Y/n) was off in her daydreams.

"And then Margaret had the audacity to say "Oh it's no big deal" When clearly but when you think like that it is. I feel so bad for Howard, He's a looker if you know what I'm saying~" Elisabetta nudged (Y/n) and she giggled.

"No, I do not know what you are saying."

Suddenly a ginormous almost unnatural breeze approaches making Elisabetta cover her eyes and block the wind with her hand.

"Boy, the wind sure is strong today!"

(Y/n) had a bad feeling about that wind for some reason. A really bad feeling. But somehow for some reason she couldn't put her finger on it.

Elisabetta turned her head around and gasped in delight.

"Oh my gosh, Bacsh! Erika!" Elisabetta's voice went high pitched.

(Y/n) had no idea who these people were but Elisabetta sure seemed happy to see them, She ran over to the two siblings. They were both blonde. Bacsh was wearing white shirt and overalls while Erika was wearing a fancy Liechtenstein style dress.

"Oh my gosh, Basch, Erika, you all ready for the party tonight?!"

Erika responded. "I am, Oh dear you found poor (Y/n)!"

Elisabetta chuckled. "Of course I did, Hey (Y/n), meet Bacsh and Erika!"

"..."

(Y/n) was silent, Then (Y/n) crossed her arms and stared off into the distance daydreaming while mindlessly staring at the beautiful pond in front of her not really caring about the adults trying to get her attention.

"Not much of a talker?" Bacsh was visibly annoyed.

Elisabetta went red but then shrugged the embarrassment off."She's what the kids call an "introvert", wanna talk somewhere else?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The adults went off to have their boring mundane conversations by a May tree. (Y/n) didn't care much for parties, in general she wasn't the social type unless she was put in certain circumstances. (Y/n) began to draw in the dirt with a stick, she decided she wanted to attempt to draw the beautiful pond, she looked up to the pond and....

It was....frozen over.

T-that made no sense, five minutes ago she could clearly see the lilies and the frogs and everything but no life grew around that pond, hell no grass could even grow around it. It was just a pure slate of cold ice?

"That's- I swore it would have been melted by now. Seasons work weirdly."

An impossibly strong gust of wind approached far stronger than the one from a few minutes ago. Along with the wind came a thick sheet of snow. The snow surrounding her body as she barely adapted to the sudden change of weather, she could feel her skin freeze off. (Y/n) called out of Elisabetta but Elisabetta wasn't there

From the other end of the pond she could make out a figure, crimson eyes boring into her soul. He was far too tall and he had pure murder in his vison. (y/n) could make out the outline of a man who kind of looked like-

"V-V-viktor!"

Viktor looked (Y/n) dead in the eyes, he jumped off the other side of the pond at least 6 feet high and landed on this two feet across the ice, the world around the two shook causing (Y/n) to fall back first onto the snowy grass. Causing the snow around him to fly up in the air.

The furious man raced towards (y/n) as she tried to to run accidentally tripping on a pad of ice. Viktor was hovering above (Y/n) and picked her up by the hem of her dress. A thousand flashbacks came rushing inside of (Y/n)s mind and she fought like hell to release herself from Viktors icy grasp.

"You thought you could run away, da?"

(Y/n) went figuratively and almost quite literally frozen as she felt herself develop frostbite.

"You should probably answer my question Eyebee."

(Y/n) screamed, kicking the 2p where it hurt as he groaned in pain (Y/n) tried to make it to the other side of the frozen pond dashing, a gust of wind blew her back making her slip and fall on the thin ice, force of the hit stinging making her cry. Viktor walked towards her unfazed by the slipperiness of the ice holding a loaded gun pointing it at her forehead. (y/n) tried to get up from her position as the thin ice around her started cracking all around every step she took.

Viktor sighed and drew the gun back and turned around, red scarf dancing wildly in the wind.

"Let this be a warning Eyebee, how long can you really last, how long can you keep the secret, I can't wait till you finally break."

Viktor kicked (Y/n) in the chest sending her flying backwards, finally breaking the ice causing her to fall into the freezing cold water sinking deeper and deeper into the pond. (Y/n) was fully passed out. (Y/n) finally sunk to the bottom of the pond in the freezing cold.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n), (Y/n)!"

"Call and ambulance, the poor girl looks like she is close to death."

"How did this happen?"

(Y/n) jolted awake coughing out water, she could barely think and hardly even observe, she was freezing and miserable as Elisabetta, Bacsh and Erika examined her, (Y/n0 could hardly remember anything, the walk, the pond, sitting by the-

Viktor

(Y/n) stood up and looked around not listening to the people calling her name, the Pond..It was back to normal, how was this possible and how did Viktor even find her yet alone come back in the first place!

"(Y/n), Oh my god you are okay, jeepers we need to take you home, my word what happened to you?"

(y/n) brushed some freezing hair behind her almost iced up ear. "I-I, I uhh.....Fell in the water and I can't swim." (Y/n) put up the most convincing grin she could muster.

"You need to be far more careful, young lady, what if god forbid you died in that pond? Oh Françoise and Roderich are not going to be happy about this at all."

(Y/n) hesitantly raised from the ground, Elisabetta handed (Y/n) her coat to dry off, unfortunately for (Y/n), the cold and punishments were going to be the least of her worries, if the 2ps can follow her anywhere without (y/n) doing anything wrong or interacting with the mirror, how long can she really survive?