April trees

(Y/n) came straight home and took off her shoes- Roderich hates it when she comes home with dirt on her shoes. (Y/n) made her way upstairs ready to contemplate what the warning signs from the 2ps even meant.

"Don't go into the woods or leave town I guess, how am I supposed to know what to do, I'm 11!"

Nellie made her way upstairs in her brown and green overall dress that looked straight out of a Fairytale on the quartz and gold decorated stairs with blood red carpet comforting her white socks as she went upstairs,

Upon making her way to the second floor she heard chatter, Françoise and Roderich were having a rather loud conversation behind rather thin walls, the last time (Y/n) checked she got adopted, not to mention eavesdropping doesn't really count as disturbing if she doesn't make noise.

"Has she agreed to adopt her?" A woman with a soft yet confident french accent responded, Françoise.

Roderich placed his hand on his desk rather loudly, reminding (Y/n) Of Miss Bonnefoy. "No, I've tried everything I could do, by the way around two weeks ago now she eavesdropped on that conversation we had over the phone, unless she is completely stupid she knows by now."

"She is 11, she doesn't even know the birds and the bees yet alone what an affair is?!"

Roderich fixed his tie and sat down. "On the subject of the birds and the bees, I've decided I don't want to use protection tonight."

The love in Francoise's voice disappeared "Seriously, do you want to put us both at risk by doing something as immature as that?!"

"If you get pregnant I'll get an abortion somehow, We have the money and rich people don't get arrested." Roderich leaned in closer "I just want more of you okay and I hate feeling trapped during sex."

Roderich attempted to place his hand on Françoise's breast, Françoise slapped his hand away and kneed Roderich in the gut making him fall against the desk giving Roderich a minor concussion.

"I MIGHT AS WELL LEAVE THEN, YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME DID YOU?! ARE YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOUR REPUTATION, YOUR DOLLAR BILLS AND YOUR DICK.

MR. EDELSTEIN, DO MY EMOTIONS OF BODILY HEALTH EVEN CONCERN YOU IN THE SLIGHTEST, I REFUSE TO BE YOUR SIDE LADY."

Before Roderich could even get up or process the situation Françoise flew the doors back accidentally bumping (Y/n)'s head sending her to the floor. Françoise gasped.

"(Y/n)! Oh my god I am so sorry, let me get you an ice pack!"

Françoise helped (Y/n) up as they made their way to the kitchen, unlike most kitchens at the time and just like the rest of the house, the kitchen was pearly white with small plants decorated. However instead of each individual surface lined with gold, they outlines were rose gold. (Y/n) was sitting on a dark oak chair, Françoise pressed the ice packet hard against her poor head. The two sat in silence.

"I'm sorry for eavesdropping on you and Roderich...." (Y/n) managed to choke out."

"What have I even done...Guess you know now, I might as well explain, (Y/n) Mr. Edelstein is powerful and I work for him and if he demands something, regardless of what I think, I have to do it and... It's not always appropriate but this is our personal business. I am in such a rabbit hole that there isn't much I can do without my life being ruined. Mrs. Edelstein knows. Let's keep adult things with adults okay?"

Françoise apathetically patted (Y/n) on the back, All (Y/n) could manage to think was how she could ignore the signs, did Mr. Edelstein even want to adopt (Y/n) in the first place? Was anything he said trustworthy?

(Y/n) reluctantly nodded, Françoise smiled and picked up her long blue button put dress and made her way into the study. It felt as though (Y/n) was committing a moral crime by not telling anyone, but if she did tell anyone she would also be committing a moral crime by telling and all of this was just too confusing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of this 2p and affair stuff was really stressing (Y/n) out, it seemed as if she forgot how to take things slow, she sat on the lonely tree behind the Edelstein house and closed her eyes as she leaned against the warm bark of the tree. She had a book of Fairytales on top of her lap and a sketchbook to her left, she smiled slightly talking out loud, it was not like anyone could hear her anyways. She picked up her book of letters and began to write a letter to Mr. Kirkland.

Dear Mr Kirkland,

So much for adoption, I'm like a toy. We think the demons might be 2ps, part demon, part human but they look not quite human and come out of mirrors, they are the exact opposite versions of ourselves, our second colors. We tried summoning the 2ps on Monday and nothing happened until everyone was gone and I-

The wind blew northeast blowing (Y/n)'s delicate (h/l) (h/c) hair, having her tie it back with a black bracelet on her hand. (Y/n) continued writing

I did it, no one believes me but I summoned at least three. They whispered some awful poem about how I'm gonna get killed in the woods and they went away, I'm confused and scared but at least I'm not near them anymore. Please write back Mr. Kirkland...

From your friend, (Y/n)

(Y/n) put her books of letter down and just relaxed under the warm sun which glowed across her skin with a light breeze, an April petal fell down on her dress, (Y/n) breathed in the scent of a cold breeze and pollen making her cough every so slightly.

Most days you was too stressed out from school to ever relax, when she did have free time she was daydreaming or working hard at an art piece, It seemed as if forever since she relaxed and enjoyed nature as it was meant to be enjoyed, not to mess around with it or turn it into a poem or art all the time but just once in a while to sit under s shady tree. No sound but the breeze and chirping birds, no flashy colors but the colorful pink flowers on the soil tree and the blue sky, no scent but the scent of the forest pine trees decorating the area.

The tree (Y/n) leaned her head on was hard and stiff contrary to the soft kind of itchy grass, but (Y/n) couldn't feel anything but kindness in the moment. Even though the house was far far in front of her, (Y/n) felt an eternity away from the hustle and bustle of the school, away from all the 2ps and drama and affairs and everything that could ever make her upset. No painting could ever replicate the feeling of the contrast of the cool breeze versus the beaming sun.

The sun made it's way to the cool ground as warm strong colors or red orange and yellow decorated the sky. This is what it feels like to be free. (Y/n) cuddled against the tree and took a deep breath in as her eyes grew heavy, drifting off into a peaceful sleep.