The Heated Brawl

(Y/n) and Lovino's path was blocked by an all too familiar teacher, Miss Bonnefoy

"Well well well, If it isn't the 8th grader who should have spent the last period in detention and the new girl who STILL hasn't introduced herself to the class.HURRY UP AND GET TO LUNCH!"

Lovino pretended to be hurt dramatically "Ouch, my feelings hurt! an abusive hierarchy who screams at poor innocent children!" (Y/n) giggled

Miss Bonnefoy tilted her glasses up. "Oh please, my husband cheated on me twice, I have nothing left to lose whether you report me to my boss or not."

Lovino giggled. "Maybe a few extra pounds?"

(Y/n) burst into laughter and Lovino took her hand and the two raced down the halls leaving the older woman to put her chin up and return to her duties planning a punishment for the two of them later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cafeteria was bustling, through the walls and floor where grey and the whole place looked colorless except for the metal blue chairs with chipping paint that the students sat and ate lunch on, (Y/n) and Lovino were in the middle of a conversation about (Y/n)'s foster home and Lovino was pretty engaged.

"Damn, I always thought foster homes were shit holes, I bet you miss Mr. Kirkland."

(Y/n) lifted her eyebrow and placed her elbow on the tables with her index finger pointed towards Lovino. "Do you always have to swear?"

Lovino smirked. "In fact I do!" Lovino treated his aggressive language with pride.

Suddenly two people burst inside the cafeteria, Alfred Jones and Mathew Williams, Alfred was wearing his typical Bomber jacket while Mathew was cowering behind him. Alfred's eyes held one thing- murder and he was headed straight towards Lovino.

"He called me and Numb skull and slapped me!" Cowered Mathew

"Fear not, The hero will give this arrogant prick a piece of his mind!" Alfred lifted the sleeves of his jacket. "And fists!"

Lovino looked in shock and dropped the metal fork he was holding onto his metal plate as Alfred speed walked over to Lovino.

"Hey asshole, why don't you take the cash Mathew has, oh wait, it doesn't exist. You beat him for nothing, not to mention you talk real big for a 13 year old with no life experience."

(Y/n) turned to Lovino in shock and moved away from his seat disgusted. "You beat Mathew?"

Lovino was staring directly at Mathew making him cower more behind Alfred. "Not like it's the first time, he didn't pay the money he owes me so I slapped him lightly on the face."

Alfred started getting really defensive from the way Lovino was talking and he turned red with anger. "He 'owes' you NOTHING. He is your classmate and not your piggy bank SLAVE!" Alfred calmed down a little bit to bring up a rational point. "Besides, what are you going to do with the money that is SO important you beat up a kid?"

Lovino stands up. "None of your goddamn business Hamburger eater. Also don't put yourself on a moral high ground, I saw you kiss Mathews girlfriend."

Mathew looked up, no longer scared and came out from behind Alfred's back. "You did WHAT?"

Alfred sighed. "Okay that is a complete lie, and even if I did she did she would have liked it since I have PROOF she has a crush on me!"

Mathew pouted and Alfred patted him on the head sympathetically. "Sorry dude, at least Pearl is single." Mathew smiled slightly.