Quick confusion/Quick Victory

The five were left in complete shock, silence, fear. What the actual fuck just happend back there, who were those men, what did they want?

Pearl broke the silence, "Oh my god, they are out, what are we gonna do?"

Lovino joined in "Call the police?"

Pearl sat on the green grass with her head in her knees "W-Who is going to believe us?"

Alfred sat down and comforted Pearl sitting on the ground. "Besides this is some paranormal stuff, if we call they could find out and hunt us down"

"We are screwed!" yelped Mathew.

All of this was too much for Pearl to handle and she bursted into tears as Alfred comforted her telling her it was all okay.

Lovino came up with an idea. "How about we all leave and never bring this up again. If we stay out of it we are more likely to survive."

(Y/n) was disgusted at Lovino's dismissal to solve the problem, a group of god knows what just came out of a mirror and headed straight into the town and Lovino was suggesting they do nothing?

"No, we need to solve this!" (Y/n)'s words came out more childish and less serious than she expected.

Alfred snapped "This isn't some book (Y/n), if we are going to be dealing with something beyond our combined abilities that came straight from a fucking mirror it is best we leave it the hell alone!"

Pearl, still crying freed herself from Alfred's grasp. "Funny how only an hour ago you all denied the very existence of the mirror and now when we have proof there is something up with it that is a threat you all want to leave it alone and let it hurt or even kill people? How is (Y/n) the only person who actually has brain cells here, I am going to solve it on my own whether you guys participate or not.

Pearl began walking away pissed, still breathing through her tears when (y/n) came running up to her. "You can't solve this alone Pearl, I want to help you."

Mathew joined the two. "If we are going to solve a paranormal mystery you need someone who can find information and can plan, I am the guy."

Pearl smiled and Alfred came running over. "If we are going to stop bad guys then we have to work as a group, HOWEVER I am going to be the hero." Alfred punched his fist in the air like superman and the entire group burst into laughter- almost the entire group.

Lovino was slowly walking away from this whole mess barely processing what happened, Pearl called out.

"Hey Lovino, aren't you gonna join-"

"Hell no, We have no idea what we are up against or where even to start, we are literally middle schoolers going up against whatever the fuck that was, we are all gonna get killed anyway."

Suddenly lovino catched a glimpse of (Y/n)'s eyes, They were full of fear and sadness but also an unheard of emotion he hadn't seen in a long time, hope.

"Lovino, we can't do this without you, we all need to work together if we are going to figure out what it is, I'll make a deal with you, if we find out they are innocent and can't hurt anyone if people don't touch the mirror you don't have to participate."

Lovino didn't know what to say or even do, it was like he was pressed against a wall, The four were obviously idiots, they all needed some leader or something so they don't fuck up, maybe, just maybe...

"Okay fine, but i want to be the leader because it is pretty obvious you all are inevitably gonna fuck up, I will help you keep it at a minimum."

The day ended and the group worked out their roles, Lovino would be the leader, Alfred Co-leader and defense since he apparently owns a disturbing amount of guns, Pearl the brains since she was the most educated on "The Fairy Tale of the Mirror" and (Y/n)...They couldn't figure anything out for her.