The Fairytale of the Mirror

Quick note, Nyp!sealand shows up in this and her name is Pearl, she is a very unpopular fan made Nyotalia and I wanted to include her as one of the characters, I'm sorry if this chapter is packed with bullying tropes but trust me a lot of this is for character development. BTW I'm switching my schedule from daily to once every two days because these chapter take forever to write.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The middle school classroom was filled with chits and chatter from all around the green walls of the classroom, kids of any age gossiping about the other. From outside the classroom (Y/n) was going over what she was going to say to introduce herself, 95 words, 5 paragraphs and 4 scenarios if something went wrong yet no idea how to present herself. (y/n) pulled her (long/medium/short) (h/c) into a headband and breathed in.

Suddenly incomprehensible screaming could be heard on the other end of the school as (y/n) could make out a thin blonde figure, she wore her long blonde hair in a low braid and had glasses and wore a black bow on her head and a shoulder padded professional maroon dress under a white ruffled turtleneck. Most of all this woman who (Y/n) assumed was faculty looked pissed as she stormed down the hallway. Students pressing themselves against walls and hiding in cubbies. The teacher was close enough to her that she could read her name tag

Miss Lucille Bonnefoy

(Y/n) knew nothing about her, yet everything at the same time.

"LOVINO VARGAS!!" her voice was high pitched and reeked of authority, annoying authority.

The shorter man who looked like he was an auburn slowly turned around and just stared at her, unlike the other students he wasn't afraid, he was annoyed.

"YESTERDAY, I CAUGHT YOU INTIMIDATING MATHEW WILLIAMS FOR HIS PARENTS HARD EARNED MONEY, WHEN THE PRINCIPAL CALLED YOU TO HIS OFFICE ANNOUNCING DETENTION FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH YOU SKIPPED IT, YOU ARE TWO STRIKES AWAY FROM BEING EXPELLED."

(Y/n) couldn't take anymore of the yelling so she put her fingers in her ears and tried to drown out the sound, all she took from the conversation was two mean people arguing, a woman's failure to control a kid and a kids failure to control himself. A few minutes passed and Lovino was forcibly removed from the hallway by two teachers who obviously weren't being paid enough for this. Miss Bonnefoy checked her watch and entered the sixth grade classroom. The moment she entered all that gossip and chatter dialed down, all the students returned to their desks without Miss Bonnefoy even having to say a word.

"Good morning students. Before we get into page 107 of 'A New view on the Spanish Civil war' I would first like to introduce a new student! I would like everyone to meet (Y/n)! She is from the Kirkland foster home in (town/city) and transferred to Rosemary Public school three days ago!

Miss Bonnefoy turned to you standing outside the classroom.

"It's okay to come in (Y/n)"

(Y/n) took the hint and made her way inside, some of the children were smiling at her encouragingly while others were whispering about her to the others.

"Could she be any fucking slower?" Miss Bonnefoy said under her breathe

And just like that all the 95 words, 5 paragraphs and 4 scenarios if something went wrong vanished from her mind and everything went frozen. (Y/n) couldn't think, or move, or speak or breathe. (Y/n) started sweating and she could here the whispers floating around her.

"Okay, (Y/n), if you don't want to introduce yourself right now that is perfectly okay, please have a seat."

Every step to (Y/n)'s seat felt like a walk of shame as people whispered around her, not whispers of cruelty but general pity. (Y/n) put her face in her desk and drifted off into a world of daydreams