Non-Family Dinner

(Y/n) heard a quiet knock at her door, or better yet a prison cell.

"Love It's me Flavio, Can I come in?" It was Lovinos 2p

(Y/n) took a step back quickly cleaning up any sort of lock picker she found either badly hiding them under her bedsheets or back in their original spots in an anxious sloppy manner.

"No, no, please go away!"

"Assuming you don't wanna talk to me I won't come in. All I wanted to do was help you pick out an extravagant outfit for you to wear. I will assume you don't wanna talk because you are getting used to this place and think no more of it but just so you know" Unlike the other 2ps Flavio was understanding and sweet, he seemed trusting and easy to get along with. No wonder he was Lovinos 2p.

"I know they all look gorgeous since I designed them myself but you have to choose one. And word of advice, lock the doors, I don't trust anyone around you but particularly Kuro, Allen, and my brother."

It was obvious Flavio was unaware of the fact that (Y/n) was actually trapped inside this place and couldn't open and close these doors at her own will. Maybe he was just weak, or misinformed. 'Or maybe I can befriend him and get us out of here!' A man like him wouldn't just let (Y/n)'s friends die right? Right?

"Thank you for the advice Flavio."

"Any time Love!"

And just like that she heard Flavio walk upon the hard dirty wooden floors. (Y/n) picked out a pastel pink and blue ball-gown, like something straight out of a wonderland tea party. She held the dress close to her heart and spun around holding it.

She placed the dress on her bed and examined all of the other well decorated dresses, there was a silver 20's chic dress that was flashy but appropriate, a simple red dress that reached to the floor with a floral pattern and lace ribbon, finally a deep green flowing gown that reached to the floor with many ruffles, like Snow whites dress but more elegant and mystic.

It didn't take much thinking to realize Flavio was a rather talented Seamster, but how did he even get her sizes right in the first place?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost as soon as (Y/n) was fully-dressed, she heard a key turning in the lock of your door. Allen strides into the chamber and seems a bit disappointed he did not catch her changing.

"Have you heard of KNOCKING, at least Flavio had the decency to do that." (Y/n) inquired with an annoyed sigh.

He simply smirks

"Come on doll. Time to head on down to dinner" he laughs, whistling a catcall "Looking good!"

(Y/n) wanted to break his arms at that very moment and teach this asshole a lesson.

"Don't get so defensive! I only called you to let you know It's time for dinner, word of advice, Don't sit next to Francesca, she smokes at the table and doesn't care who takes it." For the first time (Y/n) noticed his malicious oddly flirtatious look in his eye that made her want to vomit, it reminded her of Roderich- scratch that not even Roderch, far worse.

If Alfred is the hero in her world, Allen is definitely the villain in theirs.

(Y/n) reluctantly followed Allen down passages of this place with (Y/n) trying to take as many notes of it as possible. 'Maybe I can follow Lovinos advice and be aware of my surroundings, I'll be able to locate an exit.' Allen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evidently this dinner was not meant to be particularly fancy, contrary to the rather elegant dress choices they made her choose from, as Lutz has his combat-boot clad feet up on the table, leaning back in his seat. Francesca seems to be lighting another cigarette as Allen warned while Luciano is picking his teeth with a large, ornate butterfly knife.