To Summon A 2p

The Aftermath of the situation to be blunt, Miss Bonnefoy was sent to the hospital and (Y/n) was suspended for a month. After (Y/n) got a good lecture, spank and may or may not have had a chair thrown at her, news spread fast and practically everyone in school was talking about it, also kind of giving an explanation on what happened to (Y/n) during recess, on top of all of that the cigarette burn left (y/n) with a scar next to her right eye, she didn't know whether it was permanent or not but it hasn't gone away, Françoise gave (y/n) a (f/c) sticker in the shape of a heart to cover it art, it looked pretty enough, how she got that scar was another story.

Lovino sent (Y/n) a letter in the mail that the group was gonna meet at the playground on Saturday with new information gathered during the two weeks. All five of them were terrified but excited as hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mathew had been thinking about what Lovino said to him a week ago and you know what, he was right. Mathew was kind of a doormat, Mathew confronted his papa about it and his advice was to keep a journal or make a list of ways to stand up for himself without letting Alfred overpower him and maybe help him get respect. The list looked like this:

*Remember to say NO

* If you don't want to do a favor, you don't have to

* Alfred doesn't control you, you do

* You can always leave Alfred whenever you want

* Show Alfred how strong you can be

Mathew tried everything except the fourth option. He showed Alfred how strong he could be- keep in mind Mathew isn't very STRONG, Alfred laughed at him. He tried to not let Alfred control him, Alfred gave him puppy dog eyes and Mathew just HAD to say yes. He decided to not do Favors for Alfred, he just nagged him about it for two days straight until he complied. Mathew told Alfred no, Alfred called him a jerk and 'Accidentally' made him trip and fall. The only logical thing to do next would be to leave Alfred and call off the friendship.

Mathew brushed his blonde hair back with his curl ticking out and fixed his glasses carrying the 103 pages of notes in his Green tote bag from his mom, he put of a casual grey overcoat over his white shirt and red shorts, before leaving the house Mathew made sure to have sine leftover pancakes with REAL maple syrup and to hug Kumajiro - his secret teddy bear. before he left to go to the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pearl was pissed at Alfred, like seriously pissed. Not even 24 hours after she declared herself OVER him he decided that right after (Y/n) was suspended that he would start flirting with her, leaving her gifts and writing 'poetry'. Pearl was too nice to discard anything so she hid everything in the attic however when it came to the poetry- she just had to destroy every piece of it for how BAD it was.

"Roses are red

I like Coca Cola

You are hot

Go out with me now"

Okay, sometimes it was funny but after a while it just got plain annoying. After a couple days, a part of Pearl wishes these notes were genuine but deep down somewhere in her girl scout cookie loving heart she knew they weren't. If he just wanted someone to take to the middle school prom he could have just told her but now he's sending mixed signals and, oh god this was making Pearls head hurt. Pearl was already walking down the sidewalk to Rosemary Middle School wearing three coats because her mother was ALWAYS overprotective of her, a little extra weight to match the weight she was carrying from Alfred. Pearl was pissed