"Only to get stabbed by a knife"

Y/n) woke up from the freezing cold jerking her awake, How many hours has she even been asleep? It looked like it was the middle of the night. Something was very very off but (Y/n) couldn't put her finger on it. Her eyes felt red and it hurt to open them.

For one the the soft grass he was sitting on was ice frozen, the icey grass he was sleeping on was completely melted. Hell all the greenery was frozen over, the flowers on the April tree above her were covered in a thick sheet of ice with crystals hanging over her head. The worst part was the sky, the second she looked at that sky (Y/n) knew exactly what was going on.

First glance at the sky looked normal enough, but the thing was, when you looked closer it was almost-

"Blood red"

They were after her.

(Y/n) took no time to pick up anything the wind blew her letter up into the air and her journal full of doodles was soaking wet, (Y/n) didn't care, she had to hide or something. (Y/n) bolted faster than she ever had in her life trying to avoid tears until she made it inside and immediately locked the door behind her. She ran to the front of the open quartz like hall and looked the big oak door her first entered when she came to the Edelsteins house, when things were normal. As (Y/n) was walking away a gust of wind blew outside and (Y/n) could hear scratches on the other side.

(Y/n) looked through the keyhole.

A pair of red eyes stared back at her into her soul, It was the man in the Japanese imperial suit.

He rung the doorbell making (Yn) jump.

"Open up the door"

His voice was soft and calm, almost emotionless in all the wrong ways.

"Don't keep me waiting, It's too late for you to hide, you must pay the consequences, I can see you through this ever so thin door, I can sense your fear, I want to sense it closer."

(Y/n) bolted upstairs in fear and raced to her bedroom closet and hid cozy tight, well not that cozy, fearing for her life, (Y/n) was trembling in her dress shaking with tears falling down her cheeks trying her hardest not to make any noise.

The man knocked down the front door, he was almost practically silence, (Y/n) could hear him knock over furniture and turn over everything, ripping up curtains, getting ever so closer. Calling out to her "You can't hide forever (Y/n), you have to atone for your crimes." Every bone in her body was telling her to escape but every single instinct was telling her to stay still, her mind was at war. The amount of information and fear was overcoming her mind, she couldn't think or move. 'Why did I ever summon the 2ps why did I ever summon the 2ps why did I ever summon the 2ps why did-'

Footsteps bumped loudly through the halls breaths growing sharp, he must be in the same hallway as her room, he is close. "You can't hide from me (Y/n)...." Suddenly everything was silence, no mocks, no anything, just silence. That same silence that brings her immeasurable amount of pain. Was (Y/n) even still alive, 'Why did I ever come here, why did I ever witness the 2ps why did I join the group, why did I summon them, why did I meet Lovino?'

Lovino, he encouraged her to summon them on her own, now (Y/n) will never see the light of day again.

The 2p suddenly dramatically knocked down her door making a loud echoing sound, (Y/n) held back every cry she could manage. He searched everywhere ripping and clawing. He lifted up her bed with two hands and carefully examined in the dark, in his mouth her was holding something, a book, not just any book but her book of doodles and art. (Y/n) gulped

Before (Y/n) could even finish gulping the man turned his head around quicker than humanly possible 'How did he even hear me??', red eyes staring right through the closet door, he held up her book. Her slowly opened the book, and started ripping apart pages and crumbling them up. (Y/n) couldn't even hold back her tears, she already lost. (Y/n) prayed for any god she could think of.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME BUT I AM INNOCENT JUST GIVE ME MY BOOK BACK PLEASE, I'M SORRY FOR SUMMONING YOU, I DIDN'T KNOW BETTER I SWEAR JUST SPARE MY LIFE PLEASE!!"

Without thinking he dropped the book to the floor and grabbed (Y/n) by the neck holding her up by it 4 feet in the air, his hands were ice cold, (Y/n) could feel the icicles forming on her neck. She couldn't even breathe. Her life flashed before her eyes and all of a sudden everything made sense.

The Little Foster child going into the wild taking the leap of her life, journeying, freezing and alone. The price she has to atone for meddling in an affair, she could only stare and nod. Last moments she prayed for god but god was never there. The only difference was she told the secret, she told Mr. Kirkland and Alfred!-

"Little Foster child

Goes into the wild

And takes the leap of her life"

(Y/n) skin was losing color and her face was turning purple, she couldn't even fight anymore

"She leaves for a while

Journeys for miles"

(Y/n) felt a cold material pierce her skin making her scream in agony

"Only to get stabbed by a knife"

(Y/n) collapsed from lack of air and pain falling to the floor. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG, I am so excited for the next few chapters, Kuro is one of my least favorite 2ps so if I portrayed him wrong or went OOC SO SORRY! Just want to let you all know I take feedback so don't be afraid to give it to me, I love getting comments haha.