Thrill Of The Kill

The worst part about my daydreams is how real it can be, when the world of your imagination feels more like the reality you should be living than reality. What even is reality at this point, just another drop in my ocean of adventures.

"Daydreams aren't always good you know. Sometimes I make myself cry, sometimes I scare myself and I end up not being able to sleep. Sometimes my greatest enemies lay in my daydreams, permanently rested in the library of my mind, unable to get rid of. The pain is real, the blood is real, everything is real, but I can't leave.

If I leave I have to bear the real world, where there is no adventure and everything is mundane. I don't want to return to that place. I don't care what kind of monster I have created in my head, feeling scared or feeling pain is better than feeling disappointment, genuine sadness, grief, stress.

Why feel those pains when you could drift away into a different more magical world where those emotions don't exist. Because no matter how scary or depressing a daydream is, there is always a happy ending.

You can't say that about the real world."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) opened her eyes, it appeared as if she woke up in the basement of a bakery. She was in the middle of the room. The tiles were black and white and the walls were pinkish maroon, there were decals of cupcakes that were either peeling off, decaying or stained. (Y/n) was tied to what seemed to be an armchair. Looking at her arms she could barely count the amount of bruises they left, frankly she didn't want to know

From the shadows of the barley lit basement she could barely make out a figure. He was stiff, leaning against a cupboard not really paying attention to (Y/n) flipping a half dollar up and down. He noticed she was staring at him and he gave her a death stare still flipping the half dollar.

"So, you're awake."

Viktor began to enter the light circling around (Y/n) like she was being questioned by the police, or a mafia of some sorts. (Y/n) barely processed what she was seeing when all the memories of her failure of an escape hit her, She jolted her eyes fully open moving her head back and forth struggling to get out of the binds.

"What, oh god no please what I-"

"I told you you were gonna lose, it was inevitable, not so clever now. Do you have any idea how long I have been watching you, since you got to Rosemary. I know you (Y/n), You may seem brave and witty on the outside but I know your weakness."

(Y/n) felt tears start to form in her eyes as her heart rate speeded up.

"No use lying your way out of this one. Thinking of all the ways I can kill you. Slowly claw and your flesh and watch you bleed out then make you drink your own blood as I slowly decapitate you, This is gonna be fun"

(Y/n) tried to scream when from Viktor's back pocket he pulled out a gun. (y/n) stopped immediately after and just stared at it for a while. Viktor put the gun away and stared hard into her soul.

"You know that no one is coming to save you. Not even Francesca who probably has something worse in mind (Y/n), you are alone. I'm gonna get a little someone."

"What do you mean?" (Y/n) inquired

"Fortunately for you, I'm not gonna kill you, Unfortunately for you a little jolly annoying baker is."

Just like that Viktor put his hands in his pocket and left the room leaving (Y/n) with more questions than answers. As if on queue Oliver bounces in Energetically making (Y/n)'s heart beat go a million beats a second. Oliver fixed his bow and stared at her in madness.