Chapter 2: Bullied

Chapter 2: Bullied

Taehyung luckily ended his 4th class, he was glad that at least he attended his subject. He was currently in the locker room. He was about to close his locker when someone slammed it. He flinched and almost got trip backward. He looked at who did that and saw Jungkook.

"What's wrong with you?" Taehyung inquired quite nervous.

"Why? Do you have a problem with that, huh? Are you going to fight me?" Jungkook retorted sternly.

Taehyung decided to leave him but he felt a grip hold his wrist and push him on the locker.

"Don't you dare to ignore me, I'm asking you and you should answer me." Jungkook uttered venomously, pinning Taehyung on the locker.

"I'm leaving you so you don't need to get mad at me. Besides, I don't need to answer your questions." Taehyung retorted.

He gasped when Jungkook held his jaw, forcing him to look directly at his eyes.

"When did you get your tongue? Is that because of midget helps you and you think he'll help you again? Then you're wrong, he won't come here to stop me. You don't have a superhero here." Jungkook snickered.

Taehyung's throat was hurting because he was trying to control himself not to cry.

"Now you know how to shut your mouth. See, it's easy, next time don't try to make me mad, or else, you might experience hell." Jungkook threatened and hit the locker beside Taehyung's face.

Taehyung shut his eyes and covered his ears due to the loud thud.

"What are you doing, Jungkook? Are you bullying that kid? Are you insane?"

Taehyung heard an unfamiliar tone, he was sure it's not Jimin, he's different.

"What do you mean I'm bullying him? I'm just telling him what should he do." Jungkook retorted in a cocky tone.

"You know what, just go to your next class. Stop bullying students."

"And what are you going to do if I didn't listen to you? Beat me?" Jungkook snickered.

"Go to your class if you don't want me to force you to do it so."

Taehyung opened his eyes, he looked at the guy, he has a broad shoulder and was taller than Jungkook but he wasn't intimidating.

"You'll regret this." Jungkook muttered, bumping his shoulder to the guy.

Jungkook left them alone, Taehyung sighed in relief. At least Jungkook left him.

"I apologize because of his attitude, he was a spoiled brat that's why he thinks he can do everything he wants."

"It's okay." Taehyung mumbled.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, tell me if he bothers you again. By the way, try not to meet him everywhere. He won't go easy to his target. Ignore him as long as you can, that's for your safety." Jin uttered.

Taehyung nodded his head, Jin patted his shoulders. Meanwhile, Jungkook fisting his hands, he was mad that Jin interrupted him.

Taehyung went to the cafeteria to order his lunch. He was sitting alone since no one wants to be friends with him because he's a nerd. Well, he didn't mind it at all. He wants to be alone for now and of course, not to encounter Jungkook.

He was eating peacefully not until someone poured juice on his head. He looked at it but this time it wasn't Jungkook, just some random students.

"Sorry, my hands are slippy." Chua grinned innocently.

Taehyung stood up, walking away while hearing them laughing at his situation. He got inside the restroom, locking the door. He looked at the mirror and saw how wet he was. His clothes were colored orange, he can't go home like this, his mom will surely get mad if she knew about it.

He washed his face and hair but his problem was his clothes. He doesn't have extra clothes since he didn't expect it will happen to him.

"I should've prepared for this, I should know that no one will like me. Why I'm so stupid? Why do I expect them to like me? I'm so ugly for them to like me." Taehyung cried in front of the mirror.

He sobbed, wiping his tears using the back of his hands as if he was a kid. He flinched when the door of one stall opened, there was Jungkook with his usual cold face. Taehyung just nervously looked at him through the mirror while sobbing silently as he can.

Jungkook threw a shopping bag on the sink and left as if he didn't do something. Taehyung waited for Jungkook to leave, he went to the sink and looked at the shopping bag. To his surprise, he saw the black sweater and white pants.

He bit his lips, he was hesitating to use it. Besides, he wasn't sure what will should he do. But, he doesn't have any choice, he badly needs to change. The juice was getting sticky to his body.

"Fine, I'll buy him tomorrow." Taehyung decided.

He took the clothes and changed his clothes. He looked at himself through the mirror, the clothes were kinda huge but it looks cute to him. And the smells like...

"Jungkook" Taehyung mumbled when he smell the familiar scent on the clothes.

He shook his head and leave the restroom with the shopping bag, while Jungkook was leaning on the wall, crossing his arms and chewing the gum, watching him leave with the clothes he bought.

"Why did you do that? He looks pitiful." Lovely said to Chua.

They were walking to the hallway where Jungkook was.

"What's wrong? My hands are slippy." Chua chuckled.

"Come on, I'm sure you planned it. He's a transferee, let him breathe." Lovely stated.

"Are you complaining? No one cares whatever happened to him. Besides, he irritated me. I don't like seeing his face. He's ugly, do you even see his face? Gosh, he's not human." Chua retorted.

"Tsk, how could you be so heartless? You don't know him." Lovely sighed.

"I don't ca--" Chua got interrupted when he fell on the ground.

Lovely also got surprised, she looked who did that and saw Jungkook who's glaring at Chua.