Chapter 25: Almost

Chapter 25: Almost

Taehyung was studying in Florida, he learned a different language and also about business management so he can help pay the debt of his dad's company to Jeon since they didn't pay for it yet.

He was glad none of his classmates know about him that's why he can study peacefully. It's been one year since he's living in Florida and everything was doing well. He got few friends and his parents were also starting again.

"Taehyung, son, are you going now?" SimJae asked while tying his necktie standing in front of Taehyung's room.

"Yes, dad, the class will start later and I have to go there early." Taehyung replied and wore his shoes.

"Okay, have a good day, your allowance is on top of the table." SimJae said and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung hums and nodded his head, he grabbed his bag and went downstairs. He took the white envelope from the table and opened the door of his room.

"Goodbye mom, goodbye dad! I'm leaving now!" Taehyung yelled and left the house.

Jungkook also flew in Florida for personal matters. He didn't know that Taehyung was in the same place. He got free after his stepfather worked for his case and paid for everything.

He was brought to Florida to continue his studies there and also to have a vacation in Islamorada. It's been a month since he was staying in a small cabin in Florida. He was alone because his hyungs were everywhere in the other country and starting to have a new life.

He was living in a small cabin to be comfortable and not to move too much unlike in a mansion.

He gets out of his cabin since he will go to register at Schiller international university. He got inside his car and started to drive.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was waiting at the bus stop. He was sitting on a chair until a black car stopped in front of him. His eyes widened when he saw who was the driver of the car was. He shooked his head and looked at the car once again but he sighed because his thoughts were wrong, it wasn't Jungkook.

Well, it was Jungkook earlier but he drove when the green light come and another car stopped in front of Taehyung.

The bus has arrived, Taehyung shrugged off what he see and got inside. He sat down on the last row and wait for it to stop at the Schiller International University.

Jungkook finally arrived at the University. He came out of his car and parked in front of the University and get inside to register.

Taehyung also came out of the bus and walked inside of the University. He was standing in front of the elevator with Jungkook was also doing the same and their gap was just one elevator.

Jungkook got inside the elevator once it was opened.

"Taehyung!"

Jungkook's brows furrowed after hearing the familiar name. He was about to check if he was right but a bunch of students came inside blocking him.

Taehyung looked at the person who called him, he smiled and waved his hand.

"Hi, Arson!" Taehyung uttered.

Arson stands beside him waiting for the elevator. He was half Korean and half American that's why he can understand Taehyung. He is also Taehyung's friend.

"You came early or I'm just late?" Arson asked rubbing the back of his neck.

They both got inside the elevator.

"I just came early." Taehyung giggled and pressed the button for their destination.

"Why? Are you going to do something?" Arson asked curiously.

"Yeah, I heard there will be a ceremony and we should go there at 8:30 am since it will start at 9:00 am. Besides, it will be added for our grade." Taehyung replied.

"You're really doing hard to graduate, huh. I can see your determination and I'm jealous." Arson grinned.

"Of course, it's not just for me but also my family. And it will help me to start a new and better life. It's been a while since we experience that." Taehyung said mumbling the last sentence.

"We're here, let's go now." Arson uttered and they left the elevator.

They went to the auditorium where the ceremony will happen. They sat down on the seventh row of the seats.

Jungkook was finally done with registration himself. He was also invited to the ceremony so he can explore more about the University which he agree to join. He was given a pass to get inside the auditorium. 

"Wow, look at that guy, he's handsome."

"I never see him here, is he new?"

"He looks bulky, damn."

"I like him"

"He's my ideal type."

"I hope we got the same course, I will surely flirt with him."

Taehyung can hear their giggles and whispers. He was trying to see who was they are talking about but he can just see the guy's back who was sitting on the right side of the fourth row.

"Do you like him?" Arson suddenly asked.

"What? I don't know him how could I like someone I don't even know his face?" Taehyung sighed.

"But you seem interested in him, aren't you?" Arson snickered.

"Come on, stop teasing me. I just can hear their whispers that's why I was looking at him." Taehyung said shaking his head.

"I'm just kidding, but seriously, I bet he's handsome. I can tell it on the figure of his back." Arson grinned.

"Whatever you say" Taehyung sighed in defeat.

However, Taehyung can't help but steal a chance to glance at the guy. Arson was right, Taehyung can definitely tell the guy looks handsome just with that back, he wonders what will be that guy look like.

"Focus, Taehyung, focus on the ceremony, not on him." Taehyung scolded himself and looked in front of him.

Jungkook was listening well to the person who was speaking, he was trying to ignore the girl who was flirting with him. Yet, he can feel someone was staring through his back.