Chapter 36: Last night

Taehyung woke up with his head spinning a bit. He felt his brain was shaking inside his head.

"Taehyung, son, are you awake?" Nara asked knocking on the door.

Taehyung was confused about how did he get back to his own room. He doesn't remember what happened last night because he got so drunk.

"Yes, mom." Taehyung replied huskily while leaning his back on the headboard.

The door was opened revealing her mom with the tray of food in her hands.

"I brought soup for your hangover, you got so drunk." Nara said setting down the tray of food on the mini table.

"What happened last night, mom? How did I get back here?" Taehyung asked yawning.

"You don't remember? Of course, you won't, you always passed out when you got drunk." Nara sighed.

"Why mom? Did I do something embarrassing?" Taehyung asked anxiously biting his bottom lip while looking at her.

"Yes, you just vomited on Jungkook's jacket while he brought you here and he was carrying you." Nara said.

"No, you must be lying mom, that's not true. I didn't do that." Taehyung muttered cursing under his breath.

"Yes, you did, I saw it with both of my eyes. That's so disgusting." Nara retorted.

"Why I'm so stupid?" Taehyung mumbled hugging his knees.

"I know you are, anyway, I washed his jacket to apologize for what you did. At first, he insisted but I forced him since I can't help but felt embarrassed about what you did. Go and bring his jacket so you can apologize to him." Nara stated.

"Alright." Taehyung sighed.

"Go and finish that soup, you have to be prepared for your classes." Nara uttered and she stood up.

"Okay, thank you, mom." Taehyung smiled a bit.

Nara ruffled his hair and she left his room. Taehyung finished the soup, he stood up and take a bath.

"Jungkook, you came early here." Arson uttered sitting beside Jungkook.

They were in the library since it was too early to go to their classroom yet.

"Yeah, I heard we'll have a preliminary exam and I had to review." Jungkook retorted.

"Why? Didn't you review last night?" Arson asked curiously.

"Yes, I and Taehyung went to a party." Jungkook replied.

"Oh, I see, did Taehyung pass out again? I'm not surprised if he did. I'm sure he also vomits it's worst if he's in your car." Arson giggled.

"He did both." Jungkook chuckled.

"Aish, that guy is so naughty. I wonder how he became my friend." Arson sighed dramatically.

"How about you? Why didn't you review?" Jungkook asked

"Review? I don't need that, when I review, most of what I remembered wasn't in the test sheet and if I didn't review, I got quite a decent grade." Arson uttered proudly.

Jungkook chuckled liking the conversation with him.

Taehyung was done, he looked at his cabinet but he doesn't like the outfits left. He pouted and saw the jacket, he smiled and wore it. It might be weird but he loves it when his mom newly washes the clothes. It smells good and he still can smell Jungkook's scent on it.

"Now, I'm ready." Taehyung chuckled.

He went out of their house and walked through the bus stop to commute.

Jungkook was finally done reviewing some of their notes. He closed his locker after getting what he needs for his classes. But he saw Taehyung coming.

"Jungkook" Taehyung called out while standing in front of Jungkook.

"That's my jacket." Jungkook uttered eyeing the jacket.

"I know, this one is mine now." Taehyung uttered shrugging off his shoulder.

"But your mom told me that she will give it back to me." Jungkook muttered confusedly.

"No, my mom washed it so that means it's mine now." Taehyung retorted.

"Oh, okay." Jungkook uttered.

"Hey, Jungkook!" A feminine cheery voice suddenly called out Jungkook.

They both looked at her while Taehyung was raising his left brow.

"Hi, I'm Kelly and I guess you know that we're having a preliminary exam, and I heard that you're one of genius here. I just want some help in contemporary arts, can you help me?" Kelly asked smiling.

"Ye--"

"No, actually I asked first, I didn't review yet and he was willing to help me. Maybe you could just ask someone else." Taehyung responded instead of Jungkook

"But your grades are already good, you're also the top students here. You don't need to review." Kelly uttered.

"Who told you that? I also need to review to get higher grades. And Jungkook will help me. Can you just leave us alone?" Taehyung uttered innocently clinging on Jungkook's arm

"Okay fine." Kelly sighed rolling her eyes and she leave them.

"Come on, Jungkook, we have to go too." Taehyung grinned and dragged Jungkook along with him.

Jungkook just confusedly let Taehyung dragged into their classroom.

"So, let's start our review." Taehyung snickered sitting right beside Jungkook.

The classroom was still empty because the class will start at 8:30 am yet it was still 7:30 am.

"You know you don't need to review, we both know how smart you are." Jungkook uttered looking at Taehyung.

"I know, but I passed because I reviewed. But today is our preliminary exam and I didn't remember anything about our lesson last night because the only thing I remembered is moaning your name." Taehyung smirked.

"Is that how you flirt?" Jungkook snickered.

"Does it work?" Taehyung sneered.

"No, not a bit." Jungkook grinned.

"Just tell me you want to teach her instead of me." Taehyung uttered rolling his eyes.

"Why not? She needs help and I can see that she need me more than you. You can easily learn without my help." Jungkook teased.

He flinched when Taehyung grabbed his collar glaring at him.

"I want you beside me, is that hard for you to understand it? Am I not that obvious?" Taehyung asked gritting his teeth.

"Why? What are you trying to show me? Are you trying to impress me?" Jungkook grinned.

"Asshole, stupid man." Taehyung grumbled jerking off Jungkook away.

He just opened his notes and proceed to review them. Totally ignored Jungkook who was chuckling beside him.