Chapter 41: Choose

Chapter 41: Choose

Their vacation ended, Jungkook brought Taehyung back to his house. He came out of his car and opened the door car for Taehyung. He took Taehyung's bag in the trunk of his car.

"So, see you tomorrow?" Jungkook uttered.

"Sure, have a safe drive." Taehyung smiled while still standing in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook was also standing waiting for Taehyung to do something.

"What?" Taehyung asked confusedly.

"Don't you forget something?" Jungkook asked lips form on a thin.

"Did I? What is it?" Taehyung responded still confused.

Jungkook tapped his own cheeks by his finger.

"Ah, you should have told me." Taehyung grinned.

He walked closer to Jungkook, Jungkook closed his eyes when he saw Taehyung was leaning towards him. He was waiting for Taehyung's lips to kiss his cheeks but he was surprised when he felt soft lips on his own.

He opened his eyes but Taehyung already run inside.

"That naughty boy." Jungkook chuckled and got inside the car.

He started to drive away from the house. Taehyung was blushing when he was walking inside his house. He was humming a melody.

"Taehyung, you're here." SimJae uttered surprising Taehyung.

Taehyung stopped in his place and smiled at his dad. He ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you dad" Taehyung giggled pulling away from the hug.

"You went with Jungkook, right?" SimJae suddenly asked with seriousness plastered on his face.

Taehyung's smile turned into a poker face. He was fidgeting his finger and looking down on the floor.

"Answer me, Taehyung! Why did you to me, huh?! Why are you with that psychopath?!" SimJae yelled.

"It's because I know if I tell the truth, I know you won't let me come with him." Taehyung retorted with tears forming in his eyes.

"Of course, I'm scared if he hurt you. Everything is still fresh on me, I was blaming myself because of what happened to you. I don't want him to hurt you again." SimJae stated.

"But I know what I'm doing dad, besides, he already changed, he's not the same Jungkook that you know." Taehyung opposed.

"But he's still the same person who hurts you. How could you forget about that easily?" SimJae uttered disappointedly

"I didn't forget about that, dad, I just know how to forgive. And that's what I did to him, I forgive him already." Taehyung replied.

"Everyone knows how genius you are but how could you be so stupid when it comes to him? What happened to you, Taehyung?" SimJae inquired frustratedly.

"I don't know dad, I don't know." Taehyung cried.

"What do you mean by you don't know? What did he do to you to act like this? What makes you so dumb?" SimJae asked baffled.

"It's because I love him, dad." Taehyung muttered confessing his feelings.

"What? What did you just say?" SimJae asked surprised and shocked to hear that.

"I love him, I love Jungkook. I fall in love with him and I learn how to love him." Taehyung retorted honestly.

"You must be kidding me, Taehyung. This is a lie, tell me you are lying!" SimJae grumbled.

"I'm not lying, dad, my feelings for him are true. I do, I do really love him and I can't stop my feelings for him." Taehyung replied biting his bottom lip.

"But what about the past, huh? You are really going to forget it just for him? Do you know how worst he is? What's wrong with you, Taehyung?" SimJae muttered baffled.

"There's nothing wrong with me, dad. I just realized my love for him. I'm sorry if I disappointed you. I'm so sorry, dad."  Taehyung sobbed.

"I'm too disappointed with you, Taehyung. I thought you will use your brain instead of your heart. But you let your heart manipulate you." SimJae replied.

"I'm so sorry, please forgive me." Taehyung pleaded.

"I'm sorry to you too, Taehyung, but I won't tolerate this kind of love. I told you I want to support you for everything but I won't support this. If you want this family to be fine, you should know what to do." SimJae uttered passing him by.

"Dad, don't do this to me. Please, dad, don't make me choose." Taehyung cried.

"Break up with him or find someone better than him. It's up to you, Taehyung." SimJae just said and leave the house.

"But dad, I love him!" Taehyung screamed but he was too late.

Taehyung sat down on the ground, crying out.

"Taehyung, you're already here, you should've texted m--- Wait, why are you crying?"

He heard his mom's voice, he looked at the door and saw Nara standing there with groceries in her hand.

"Mom" Taehyung mumbled.

He stood up, ran to her, and hugged her tightly. He sobbed on her shoulder.

"What happened? I saw your dad left? Did you two fight? Did he hurt you?" Nara asked worriedly.

"No, mom." Taehyung muttered.

"Tell me what happened? I'm worried about you." Nara uttered.

"Mom, dad wants me to choose, I can't do that, I love Jungkook, mom. I know it was wrong but I can't do about it. I don't want to ruin my relationship with dad. I don't want him to get mad at me. But mom, how about Jungkook? How about me? I don't know what should I do, mom." Taehyung cried and looked at her.

Nara cupped his cheeks, wiping his tears away.

"I don't know, son, but you're smart, I know you will choose what do you think is better for you. I will support whatever you will choose. But make sure to choose properly so you won't regret your decision. I trust you. If you choose Jungkook, I will be fine about that. I hope your dad will understand it." Nara replied and pecked his forehead.

"I hope so, mom. I don't want him to regret that I am his son. I love you and dad, I love Jungkook." Taehyung sighed while his lips were trembling.

Nara hugged him tightly, calming him down.