Chapter 18: Help

Chapter 18: Help

Taehyung was walking alone in the hallway of the classroom. He went inside the restroom, roamed his eyes around, and washed his hands. He not so accidentally slid off the ring from his finger.

"Oh no" Taehyung acts as if he was trying to grab the ring on the sinkhole but he was too late.

He smirked and went out of the restroom, Shakira bumped on him.

"I'm sorry" Taehyung muttered helping her pick up the notebook.

"It's okay." Shakira smiled and stood up.

"Ahm, may I request you something?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"Yeah, sure what is it?" Shakira retorted inquiring.

"Follow me, it's not safe here." Taehyung mumbled when he noticed those guards looking for him.

Shakira confusedly followed him inside the abandoned classroom.

"What do you want to request, Taehyung?" Shakira started.

"I want to ask you first if you are related or something with Jungkook?" Taehyung asked for assurance.

"Jungkook? Isn't that the guy was your fiance?" Shakira retorted confusedly.

"Yes, that's him." Taehyung replied.

"I don't know him, he hates me, I guess because he got jealous of seeing me with you that time. And I heard, most of the students here were scared of him and they called him 'bastard'." Shakira replied

"A-are you sure? Y-you're not lying right?" Taehyung inquired.

"Of course, I'm not lying, dad even told me not to encounter him. He's a dangerous person and he wants me to be transferred to another school as soon as possible." Shakira stated.

"Can you help me? Please, I'm begging you" Taehyung pleaded while clasping his palms.

"Help you in what?" Shakira retorted curiously.

"Jungkook, he is a psychopath and the most wanted criminal. I'm living with him for just this past few months. H-he forced me to get married to him, I don't want to but he threatened me and my family. I'm scared if I stay with him." Taehyung explained with tears falling in his eyes.

"Did he hurt you? Abuse you?" Shakira asked worriedly.

"No, not yet, but I'm scared because I saw them, they were begging and crying to be free of his grip. They were collecting him as if they were his dolls. He's obsessed with them and threatened me, if I didn't obey him, I will become one of them." Taehyung finally breakout.

"Shush, Taehyung, calm down, okay?" Shakira uttered hugging him tightly.

"I'm so scared, I'm so scared of him. I felt like I'm living in hell with him." Taehyung sobbed.

"Don't worry, Taehyung, I will help you. But please calm down first." Shakira uttered.

Taehyung pulled away looking at her with teary hoping eyes.

"Really? Will you?" Taehyung asked with a hint of hope in his tone.

"Yes, my dad was a detective, he was also holding that case but he can't find any proof to arrest Jungkook. I can assure you he will help you. But for now, you have to stay with Jungkook and gave us any proof so that dad can file a warrant of arrest and search in his house. Can you do that, Taehyung?" Shakira explained.

"I-I can" Taehyung immediately nodded his head.

Shakira pulled out something in her pocket and showed the ring that was the exact thing with him earlier.

"That's my ring" Taehyung muttered.

"No, this one was a replica, when I saw your ring, I notice someone was spying on you and I knew that was Jungkook. I also noticed that you didn't know about it and I got worried that time. That's why I made this one because I can feel you are going to ask for help, you were so uncomfortable and frightened when he appeared that time. And I know something was wrong." Shakira stated.

"What do you want me to do with that?" Taehyung asked.

"This is also a spy cam but also, you can press the diamond on this ring when he did something wrong with you like if he tried to make you in their situation. I can track you wherever you are. So don't remove this." Shakira asserted and gave him the ring.

"Thank you." Taehyung smiled in relief.

"Once you gave us something any proof for this case, I can assure you, the rescue will arrive as soon as possible." Shakira continued.

"I understand, thank you once again." Taehyung uttered.

"Don't thank me for now, thank me instead once the help gets successful. For now, it's better if we leave this place before someone sees us and he might get suspicious." Shakira replied patting his shoulder.

Taehyung nodded his head, he roamed his eyes making sure no one was around and he left the abandoned room.

Shakira contacts someone and that someone answers the calls.

"What is it?"

"We have witnessed now, we can arrest that bastard." Shakira responded.

"That's good to hear, we can give justice to your sister."

"I know." Shakira smirked.

Taehyung showed up to their second class. He was sitting silently in his seat while reading his notes.

"Hi, I'm Jae Kihyo, and you are?" Kihyo suddenly appeared beside Taehyung.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you." Taehyung smiled faintly.

"Nice to meet you too, you're alone, someone sitting here?" Kihyo asked sweetly.

"No one, you can sit here if you want." Taehyung smiled.

"Sure, thank you." Kihyo smiled back sitting beside Taehyung.

"That nerd is living with Jungkook for a month, do you think he is someone special?" Jimin asked while watching Taehyung talking with Kihyo.

"I'm not sure, but he's different from the others. Maybe the one who will change Jungkook?" Yoongi replied.

"Change? Jungkook? That's impossible, there are 30 of them but they failed." Jimin uttered

"That's called a miracle if ever happened." Yoongi grinned.

"I don't believe in that, besides from him being the ugliest among them, I'm sure Jungkook can't find someone yet. And, I bet Jungkook didn't fuck him yet." Jimin giggled.

"Shut up your dirty mouth, someone might hear us." Yoongi soughed.

Jimin simply chuckled and focused on their lecture.