Chapter 24: Past (2)

Taehyung put his luggage in the trunk of his father's car. The flight to Florida will start later. He decided to finish his studies in Florida instead.

"Get inside now, Taehyung." SimJae said.

"Okay, dad." Taehyung responded and closed the trunk.

He got inside the passenger seat and sat down.

"Let's go." Taehyung said

His dad started to drive away from their house. He leaned his head on the door window and looked at his surrounding. He suddenly saw the Elementary school where he and Jungkook used to study.

•°•°•PAST•°•°•

T

aehyung was anxiously in the hallway of his new school. He was a little bit excited but he knew he will get bullied because of his huge glasses.

"Okay class, we have a new student here, treat him well, alright?" The teacher uttered sweetly.

The nervous Taehyung went inside standing in front of them while fidgeting his fingers.

"Now, baby, introduce yourself." The teacher said smiling at him.

"H-hi, my name is Taetae Kim, 9 years old." Taehyung mumbled.

"He's ugly!"

"We don't like him!"

"I hate his glasses!"

"He's weird!"

Taehyung's lips trembling while hearing them. They were throwing crumpled paper to him.

"Stop that class, don't bully your new classmates. I won't tolerate that. If you do that again, no treat." The teacher chided.

They keep mumbling under their breath. The teacher knelt down caressing Taehyung's hair.

"Taetae, you're only a good boy so I'll give you this badge. Don't mind them, hm." The teacher uttered and pin the badge on his uniform.

Taehyung giggled nodding his head.

"Take a seat" The teacher cooed.

Taehyung started to walk but someone tripped him and he fell to the ground.

"Jungkook! That's a warning! I will call your parents if you do that again!" The teacher warned him and helped Taehyung to stand up.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and soughed.

"Everyone, eyes on me and let's start the class." The teacher said.

The students whines and looked at her with their pout on their lips.

Later that, the lunchtime came, Taehyung was roaming his eyes around the canteen, he saw Jungkook was alone in his seat. He slowly walked in front of him.

"Hi, I'm Taetae!" Taehyung smiled cutely waving his hand.

Jungkook just ignored him, eating his food.

"Why are you alone?" Taehyung asked.

"Leave me alone, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked annoyed.

"It's because you look sad and I want to make you happy." Taehyung muttered.

"I don't want you, just leave me alone." Jungkook grumbled.