Chapter 31: Slight

Chapter 31: Slight

Jungkook was still driving and kind of stuck in the traffic. However, the drank Taehyung was so naughty and Jungkook was hoping for more patience.

He looked through the mirror but he didn't see Taehyung. He looked down when he felt someone holding his pants.

"Taehyung what are you doing?" Jungkook asked anxiously confused where he should look.

"Hehe, I want to try something~" Taehyung whines pulling down the zipper.

"Wait, stop that we'll get in trouble. Just go back to your seat." Jungkook said while stopping Taehyung's face to go near to his cock by his one hand.

He grumbled when he had to use the accelerator causing Taehyung to get access to his cock. Taehyung even pulled down his underwear, he shivered when his cock got free.

"Wow, so big~ I never see a lollipop like this~" Taehyung uttered while thinking about food.

"Taehyung, that's not food! Stop! You'll regret this, please sit down, please I'm begging you." Jungkook pleaded hoping he could reach Taehyung's house as soon as possible.

He mumbled 'just 30 minutes more, you can do it, Jungkook' under his breath. And one hand still stopping Taehyung. He whimpers when he felt a warm mouth covering his cock. He looked for a dark and neat place. He stopped his car for a while to make sure they will be safe.

He cupped Taehyung's face forcing him to pull it out. Taehyung looked at him with a mouth formed in a circle.

"Let's just go back to your seat, yeah?" Jungkook uttered hoping Taehyung would listen to him.

"No, I want that lollipop~" Taehyung grumbled gritting his teeth.

"You are a good boy, right?" Jungkook inquired.

"Yes, I'm a good boy!" Taehyung chuckled innocently.

"Now, a good boy should listen to me, get back to your seat and we will go to your house and sleep, that's a good idea, what do you think?" Jungkook uttered.

"Okay" Taehyung mumbled and crawled back.

Jungkook sighed in relief, he was about to hide his cock back but his seat suddenly got lower down as if he was going to take a rest.

"Just kidding" Taehyung giggled sitting on Jungkook's lap.

"Wait, what are you going to do this time? When did you remove your pants?" Jungkook asked shocked.

"I want to feel that pleasure, they said riding someone is the best. I want to feel it~" Taehyung said staring at Jungkook with kind of innocent yet seductive eyes.

"No, they are lying, don't believe in--Arghh" Jungkook groans when Taehyung aligned his cock and sinks it down.

Taehyung also hissed in pain and tightly clutched on Jungkook's shoulder.

"It hurts! It hurts!" Taehyung chants crying.

"I told you they were lying, I'm going to pull it out." Jungkook said grunting because Taehyung's wall was clenching on his.

"No~ it will hurt, make the pain away~" Taehyung sobbed.

"I will, but please let me pull it out!" Jungkook said begging.

"No!!! Make me pleasure! I'm begging you! Please!" Taehyung whined while hitting Jungkook's chest.

"Fine, fine, I will, and don't blame me for this." Jungkook sighed in defeat and he wants to stop him because he was sure Taehyung might leave bruised on his chest.

Jungkook kissed his neck to help him distract from the pain. Taehyung whimpers clutching his fingers on Jungkook's hair. 

Suddenly, Taehyung fucking himself on Jungkook's cock, cheeks gleamed a bright red, and his head was thrown back as luscious moans slip from his lips. Jungkook just wants Taehyung to come screaming his name. He was making sure to leave visible marks on Taehyung's neck while sucking it.

"Oh, shit" Taehyung grunts, using his hands to balance himself on Jungkook's chest.

He was the one who was taking the lead.

Jungkook is clasping tightly at his hips, fingers digging on the flesh as he thrusts up to meet the motion of Taehyung’s body.

"So deep, ngh, give it to me harder." Taehyung moaned.

Jungkook groans, lolling his head back onto the pillow as his hands go to Taehyung’s ass, cupping his cheeks and spreading them as Taehyung rides him. It’s not too big, but it’s round and just perfect to grope—at least for Jungkook.

He is now heaving Taehyung down each time he snaps his hips up, trying to comply with Taehyung’s beg of giving it to me harder. Taehyung goes limp in his hold for a moment, clenching around him in a way that has Jungkook seeing stars, and for a moment he almost comes.

"Fuck," Jungkook gasped.

Taehyung was swiveling his hips in small circular movements as he keeps bouncing on Jungkook's dick. It’s right then that he slams Taehyung’s prostate, Taehyung was wailing loudly as he scrapes Jungkook's chest, leaving red marks all over his flesh.

"You’re so tight, shit." Jungkook grumbled

"Fuck me, please me~" Taehyung begged, sitting up straight and moving his hands from Jungkook's chest to his thighs.

He arches his back now, striding so Jungkook's dick hits his sweet spot every time.

"Make me come. I need it now. Ugh~" Taehyung added eyes rolling backward.

He lets go of one of Taehyung’s ass cheeks and coils his fist around Taehyung's cock, pulling him off fast and rather carelessly.

Taehyung has been leaking pre-come for quite a while now, so the slip is smooth and easy as Jungkook strokes him, squeezing slightly at the base and making Taehyung moan with every flick of his wrist.

"You gonna come, Tae?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung was just moaning in response.

"C’mon, baby, I want you to come screaming my name." Jungkook grinned.

Taehyung groans, throwing his head back.

"You’re so—oh—you’re good." Taehyung bites his bottom lip.

But it’s right then that Taehyung comes, walls clenching tight around Jungkook, and it only takes a couple more thrusts.

Much to Jungkook's pleasure, Taehyung lets out a loud string of curses mixed with his name, the sound of Taehyung's voice resounding in the car and muffling Jungkook's own moans.