Chapter 45: Flight

Chapter 45: Flight

Today is the day that Jungkook's flight has come. Jungkook was already done setting his luggage in the trunk of his car. He was ready to leave, it was already 6 am and luckily he woke up early.

He got inside his car and started to drive.

Taehyung also woke up early, he was walking back and forth thinking about something.

"Should I do it? Or not? Taehyung, please think properly." Taehyung chants and looked at the clock.

It was still 6:10 am yet Taehyung was also hesitating. 

"Come on, the time is running, work out my brain." Taehyung whines.

Jungkook arrived at the airport, his luggage was getting scanned.

"Taehyung, you woke up early, what's the matter?" Nara asked when she noticed Taehyung in his room.

"I-I'm thinking, yeah, thinking." Taehyung smiled awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"No thanks mom, I can solve it." Taehyung uttered.

"Are you sure? You can tell me anything you need." Nara said.

"Yes, mom, don't worry I'm fine." Taehyung replied.

"Okay fine, do you want to come with me to the market? I need your help, I had to buy a lot since we don't have stock in our fridge and your dad was working." Nara uttered.

Taehyung looked at the clock, biting his nervous lip.

"Let's go Taehyung!" Nara yelled since she was downstairs.

"Okay, mom." Taehyung sighed following her.

"Here's my key, ready my car." Nara said giving the key.

Taehyung took it, walking out of the house with a pout on his lips. He got inside the car and started the engine. He looked at his phone and saw it was already 6:15.

"Let's go, Taehyung." Nara said and got inside beside the passenger seat.

Taehyung started to drive, he shook his legs while waiting for the green light.

"Taehyung, what's wrong with you? You seem anxious." Nara asked curiously.

"Nuh-nothing, mom." Taehyung uttered.

Nara just sighed and Taehyung started to drive. They arrived at the market, Taehyung was standing and following his mom around.

"Oh, he's your son?" The woman vendor asked.

"Yeah, do you know him?" Nara retorted inquiring.

"Yes, he's the same batch with my son, and he told me that Kim Taehyung was their top 1 student. I guess you are proud of him."

"Of course, I'm so happy that I have a son like him." Nara giggled.

'This will take too long and I'm not deciding yet' Taehyung thought.

He keep glancing on his phone to see the time and every time the time was running, Taehyung was getting nervous.

Finally, his mother was done talking with a lot of vendors so she will get a discount and she successfully did. They came out of the market, Taehyung was setting the groceries in the trunk.

"Oh, it's already 6:40, I didn't expect it." Nara mumbled while looking at her phone.

"What mom?" Taehyung asked going beside her.

"It's already 6:40, why?" Nara asked munching some snacks.

"Ah, mom, can you just drive alone, I have to go somewhere." Taehyung uttered.

"What? Why?" Nara inquired confusedly.

"Please, mom, I badly need to go, bye, I'm sorry mom!" Taehyung yelled giving the key to her.

Taehyung ran away from the market. He was waiting for the cab but no one has stopped in front of him. Suddenly, a familiar red car stopped.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here alone?" Arson asked setting down his window.

"Open the door!" Taehyung said holding the handle.

"Why?" Arson asked confusedly.

"Just do it!" Taehyung retorted eagerly.

Arson just opened the door, Taehyung got inside and fastened his seatbelt.

"Let's go to the airport." Taehyung ordered.

"What are we going to do there?" Arson asked baffled.

"Just please drive!" Taehyung retorted.

Arson followed his order, he started to drive.

"Please drive faster." Taehyumg said tapping Arson's arm.

"Calm down, okay, there's a speed limit." Arson retorted.

"I can't calm down, his flight was about to start." Taehyung grumbled.

"Okay, but please shut up" Arson groans.

They successfully arrived at the airport, Taehyung ran inside ignoring the guards who were calling and stopping him.

Jungkook stood up from his seat, hid his phone, and grabbed his luggage.

"Jungkook!"

He suddenly heard Taehyung's voice calling his name. He turned around seeing Taehyung. Taehyung ran to him, hugging him tightly. Jungkook was surprised to see him, he smiled hugging Taehyung.

"What are you doing here, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked when he pulled away.

"I want to say before you leave, I love you, Jungkook. I really really love you and I can't stop myself from loving you. I don't want you to leave without telling me telling you about this. I'm not going to stop you but I just want you to know about my feelings." Taehyung replied with teary eyes.

Jungkook cupped Taehyung's cheeks and caressed them.

"I love you too, Taehyung,  whether you tell it or not, you're the only person that I will love the most. No matter what happened, I will only love you." Jungkook stated genuinely.

Suddenly, Jungkook heard the announcement about the start of his flight.

"Your flight will start now, Jungkook." Taehyung uttered.

"Thank you for everything, Taehyung, I hope you will stay healthy here. Make sure you will be fine, okay? You have to take care of yourself so we can meet in Seoul. Promise me that." Jungkook said with happy tears in his eyes.

"I will and I promise, let's see in Seoul again. I will go back there and look for you. So make sure you won't flirt with someone." Taehyung giggled bitterly.

"I won't flirt, trust me, I will wait for you no matter how long I have to wait. Just for you, Taehyung." Jungkook replied pecking Taehyung's forehead.

"Have a safe flight. I love you." Taehyung smiled faintly.

"See you again, Taehyung. I love you too." Jungkook uttered and pecked Taehyung's lips.

He pulled away, grabbing his luggage. He walked away from Taehyung with tears falling in his eyes. He was glad and sad at the same time. Yet, he can't back off to his plans. Maybe, next time, he will make sure to have Taehyung in his arm once again.

The End
-----

I don't know if this one is a happy or sad ending, it's up to you. But I hope you guys enjoy this story! Thank you for reading and voting for this story!