Chapter 38: Islamorada

Taehyung was glad that his parents agreed to let him go hang out with Arson but he didn't tell about Jungkook. He will just tell when Jungkook picks him up.

"You're so early, you seem to be excited today." Nara giggled watching her son eating their breakfast.

"Of course, it's my first time going somewhere here in Florida and you know mom how much I want to explore this place." Taehyung smiled.

"I hope you enjoy hanging out with Arson. Just call me if something happened, okay?" Nara said caressing his shoulder.

"I understand mom." Taehyung uttered.

Suddenly, they heard a car horn from the outside.

"Bye, mom, take care." Taehyung said and stood up.

He excitedly took his bag and ran outside. He saw Jungkook inside the car. Jungkook noticed him, he got out of the car to help Taehyung.

"You're excited." Jungkook chuckled grabbing Taehyung's bag.

"Of course." Taehyung responded and threw his bag on him, immediately going inside Jungkook's car.

Jungkook simply sighed and shooked his head. He opened the trunk of his car and put Taehyung's bag inside it. He closed it, went back to the driver's seat, and started to drive.

"Wait, is that Jungkook? Why is Taehyung with him? I thought he will hang out with Arson." SimJae uttered when he saw Taehyung inside of Jungkook's car.

"I'm surprised as you, I guess, Taehyung lied on us so we will agree to him. Let just our son do what he wants." Nara sighed.

"Aish, did you already forget what that bastard did to our son? And you want me to let him go around with that psychopath?!" SimJae grumbled.

"I just want what makes Taehyung happy, don't you see how excited he is? Besides, it was his first to go around with his friend." Nara stated.

"His friend? That bastard was a criminal." SimJae retorted.

"What if he changed? Everyone changed and don't forget when he got arrested, they brought him to the mental hospital." Nara said.

"Why are you defending him? Did you already forgive that asshole man? Did you forgive him just like that?" SimJae inquired

"I'm sorry if I did, I'm sorry because I'm not heartless like you. I know you're doing it for Taehyung and I understand what you are trying to say. But I only can see how happy Taehyung was right now and I won't stop him and his happiness." Nara stated.

"This is insane" SimJae soughed and leave the house.

"Where's Arson? Does he already arrived in Islamorada?" Taehyung asked gazing at Jungkook.

"Yeah, he just texted me and he told me he was already waiting for us." Jungkook responded.

"I'm so excited!" Taehyung cheered.

"I can see that." Jungkook mumbled.

Later that, they arrived at the Islamorada.