Chapter 39: Clingy

Chapter 39: Clingy

It was already night and the beautiful dark sky with twinkling stars on the sky. Taehyung was dancing along with Arson while Jungkook was grilling the food.

The bonfire was the source of their light. There is a wine that is served for them. Taehyung was a bit tipsy because of drinking wine. Yet, he was still in his right mind.

"Jungkookie! Let's dance!" Taehyung invited him while standing beside him.

"Yeah, later, I just need to finish this one." Jungkook responded.

"Come on, you're not enjoying, you just keep being busy." Taehyung pouted.

"If I didn't do this one, we won't able to eat anything." Jungkook replied.

"It's okay, you can eat me tho." Taehyung teased grinning.

"What?" Jungkook asked surprised looking at him.

"Just kidding, what's with that reaction? As if you're innocent." Taehyung tsked.

"I was just surprised." Jungkook uttered and proceed to cook.

"Wow, we got some beef, I want to try that" Arson uttered excitedly and eat the beef with his fingers.

"You always want to try anything." Taehyung mocked rolling his eyes.

"So what? I'm single and you guys are just flirting." Arson fired back with his mouth filled with beef.

"Don't speak while your mouth is full, don't you know that?" Taehyung retorted clinging on Jungkook's arm.

"Stop that, let's just eat. I'm already done." Jungkook giggled setting down their food on the huge rectangle-shaped table.

Taehyung sat down same with Arson. Taehyung was in the middle with Jungkook beside him. They were just teasing each other and their laughter echoed with the sound of waves.

The two were already sleeping but Jungkook went somewhere.

(Here👆 I forgot what this one called.)

H

e was just standing alone while watching the waves. He wants to clear his mind since he is still stuck with what happened in him in a mental hospital.

He also wants to sleep but his insomnia was attacking him. For now, the sound of waves was relieving his stress. It was helping him not to think of anything.

He flinched a bit when he felt someone back hugged him.

"What are you doing here, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

Based on his tone, he was sleepy and just woke up. His chin was on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Nothing, just thinking." Jungkook replied and holding Taehyung's hand on his stomach.

"Thinking about what?" Taehyung asked going in front of him.

Jungkook can't help but coo, loving Taehyung's sleepy face.

"You don't have to know." Jungkook giggled.

"Okay." Taehyung sighed laying his head on Jungkook's chest.

He was being clingy today, Jungkook had to hold his waist or else they will both fall on the ground.

"You, what are you doing here? You seem to be sleepy, you should sleep instead." Jungkook uttered.

"Arson's snore was so loud as if he was an elephant. I can't sleep if he's my roommate." Taehyung muttered sleepily.

"You should sleep in my room while I'm gone." Jungkook said caressing Taehyung's back.

"Why would I? Where will you sleep if I'm in your room?" Taehyung asked.

"I can sleep on the couch or in your bed, maybe, I won't sleep." Jungkook chuckled.

"No, you can't sleep in my bed, Arson was there." Taehyung pouted.

"It's okay, I won't mind." Jungkook uttered.

"No, don't sleep with him, he's such a flirt. You can sleep on the couch instead of with him." Taehyung grumbled.

"Okay, okay, I won't sleep." Jungkook chuckled.

"That's good." Taehyung grinned.

"Don't you feel tired?" Jungkook asked.

"Why? Because I keep running in your head? That's so cheesy." Taehyung muttered.

"That's not what I mean, you've been standing. I won't say such cheesy lines like that." Jungkook giggled.

"I thought you'll say that that one was pretty popular these days." Taehyung said peeking his head to look at Jungkook.

"You didn't give me a proper answer about giving me a second chance yet you're flirting like this." Jungkook said cupping his cheeks.

"I'm still thinking, you should be more patient, or else I will kick you in your ass." Taehyung laughed.

"Okay fine." Jungkook sighed pouting.

"Cute." Taehyung smiled pecking Jungkook's cheeks.

"Do you want to go back?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes please, but you have to carry me." Taehyung giggled.

"Yeah, yeah, if that's what you say." Jungkook sighed dramatically.

He carried Taehyung like how parents carried their babies. Taehyung's legs were clinging to his waist with his hands around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook carefully brought Taehyung to his room. He gently laid down Taehyung on the bed and covered him with a fluffy duvet. He pecked his forehead as a good night kiss and was about to leave but Taehyung held his hand.

"Please, sleep with me, it would be uncomfortable if you will sleep on the couch." Taehyung uttered yawning.

"No thanks, I can sleep on the couch. Don't mind me, just sleep well." Jungkook replied.

"No, I want you here beside me, please Jungkookie. Or else, I will get a nightmare." Taehyung sighed.

"Are you sure? You might get uncomfortable with me." Jungkook responded.

"How could you say that? You already fucked me, there's no way I would get uncomfortable." Taehyung said.

"You're so silly. Fine, I will sleep with you." Jungkook chuckled.

He laid down behind Taehyung, Taehyung turned around, hugging Jungkook and snuggling his face on Jungkook's chest.

"You're being clingy today." Jungkook mumbled.

"You smell nice, don't you like it?" Taehyung asked.

"I didn't say anything, I like the spooning position." Jungkook replied.

"As you should, if we'll get married, you have to spoil me cuddles and kisses." Taehyung giggled but when he said them were in a hushed tone.

"What?" Jungkook inquired not understanding anything.

"Nothing, good night." Taehyung grinned.

"Good Night." Jungkook sighed pecking the top of Taehyung's head.

Taehyung couldn't help but smell Jungkook's scent. He loves how Jungkook holds him as if he was a kind of fragile glass. It was different, Jungkook seems to be careful unlike what happened the past year.

He will definitely love it if Jungkook holds him like this.