Chapter 40: Provoked

Taehyung and Arson were playing in the pool. Jungkook was in the hot sauna in the cabin he rent. He was peacefully resting in the sauna.

"Wait, I'll check Jungkook first." Taehyung excused while leaving the pool.

"Okay" Arson replied diving to the pool.

Taehyung wear the robe and went back to the cabin with water dripping on the floor because of his wet hair. He checked Jungkook's room but he didn't see him.

He went to the room where the sauna was. He carefully opened the door and saw Jungkook inside. He smirked carefully closing the door behind him, he was tiptoeing while removing the robe he was wearing and got inside the sauna, throwing himself on Jungkook's chest causing Jungkook to jerk in place.

"Taehyung, you scared me." Jungkook uttered in shock.

Taehyung grinned claiming Jungkook's lips, his hands were laying on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook lets Taehyung kiss him passionately on the sauna, his hands wandering down and squeezing his thighs.

Taehyung feels Jungkook's shoulders under his hands, his fists clutching on his shoulder when the kisses get too intense.

"What was that for, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked panting heavily.

"Nothing, I felt like doing it." Taehyung smirked.

"I can feel you need something, what is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Do I have to say it?" Taehyung grinned.

"Are you drunk?" Jungkook inquired.

"No, I'm not." Taehyung smiled innocently.

"We can't do that, Arson is here." Jungkook uttered.

"He's not here, I'm sure he will love swimming alone." Taehyung snickered.

"Are you being serious right now?" Jungkook asked in a surprised tone.

"Why? Do you think I'm kidding? Are you rejecting me, Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung smirked leaning forward to Jungkook's face and his hand caressing Jungkook's nape.

"That's not what I mean, we should be careful, we might get caught." Jungkook retorted.

"Then let's get caught." Taehyung simply said and pulled Jungkook towards him, kissing him.

"Fuck. Don't blame me whatever might happen, you provoked me." Jungkook grumbled.

Jungkook bit the bottom of Taehyung's lips, gnawing it. Taehyung let out a hiss feeling Jungkook's finger digging on his hips.

"Lift your hips for me, baby." Jungkook uttered when he pulled away.

Taehyung complied readily, hoisting himself and allowing Jungkook to guide his hips, fingers gripped and bruising against his skin.

Jungkook lifts his body until Taehyung feels the tip of his cock brush against his entrance, igniting the lust in his adrenaline. He gnaws at his lip to keep himself from whimpering.

Jungkook pressed his forehead against Taehyung's, supporting his frame as he gapes into those alluring eyes with mere lust and craving, hot breaths caressing his lips.