D E S C R I P T I O N

back at it again with another book ;)

***

"It's funny how thirty-six hours ago, it was supposed to be me tied to a chair under your control," Niklaus mused, grabbing my chin and leaning down. I inhaled sharply when his teeth gently dug into my bottom lip, pulling it back so it made a small sound. "The rules have changed a bit, no?"

I turned my head to the side, scowling. "Being tied to a bed is something an amateur would do, asshole."

Niklaus smirked, walking around the bed slowly. Even through the horrible situation I was in, I couldn't help but wonder how he managed to looked so deliciously sexy. He ran a hand through his chocolate brown hair and grinned down at me when he saw my bemused stare.

"Don't be like that, kitten," he said to me, cupping my jaw. "You're acting like you weren't begging me to have you up against my desk just two hours ago with every fibre in your body."

***
I'm back at it with another book...

I should be doing school work but I honestly don't want to so here I am, on wattpad, writing a book that I thought of in five minutes. And yes, the male protagonist is going to have a British accent because I have a thing for men with accents🤤

Anywho, this is all you're getting of it for now. I plan to really start making the book after I finish either Only His or His Princesa (maybe even wait until they're both done so it's less stressful)

But I may or may not love Kiara and Niklaus's relationship a whole lot the more the story progresses once it starts.

Until it begins,
Queen Nugglet ;)

*Yay! romance!*