20

I'm craving pizza and affection🥺
•••

The meeting was a load of bullshit, just like Niklaus told me. The entire time I was listening to the manager of my department go in and on about things I barely understood, I had Niklaus texting me dirty things every ten minutes. In the end, he called and took me back home, telling my manager that it was for a last-minute errand that no one else was able to do.

And the second I got in the car, he gave me a short kiss and blindfolded me. I've been like that for almost two hours now...

"Niklaus, if I trip then I'm going to murder you," I threatened, hearing his sarcastic snort as he guided me across the floor.

"You told me that months ago and I'm still alive and breathing," he told me, then paused, "... and dating you—fucking you, even."

I was glad that he couldn't see my eyes because I know that he would have smacked my ass for rolling them. One of his hands pulled me back and I gasped, falling into his chest.

"You asshole," I snapped out. "I could have died."

"You know that I wouldn't have let you die, kitten," he mumbled into my ear with a teasing smirk, helping me up a small flight of stairs. I scolded him when he slightly lifted my skirt, smacking his head away gently.

"What?" He laughed.

"We're in public, Nik," I told him.

"You're blindfolded so how would you know where we are," he said, chuckling. "One more step, baby. Come on."

He kissed the small of my back and a burst of warmth travel through me at the contact. I took one more step up and the sound of my heels became muffled, meaning I was on carpet. Niklaus followed shortly after me and I laughed out loud when I felt him trying to lift my skirt again.

"Get out of there," I said with a chuckle. "You've always got your hand down my pants or up my skirt."

"They both lead to an amazing prize so what do you expect?" Niklaus told me, followed by a hand wrapping around my throat gently. I smiled as my head was pulled back firmly, feeling Nik's warm breath on my lips. "I like seeing you blindfolded."

"Okay, Christian Grey," I teased but nevertheless allowed him to press a kiss to my jaw. "First the cuffs, now the blindfold? You're into some kinky shit, St. Clair."

Niklaus chuckled, finally untying the blindfold and allowing me to see for the first time in an hour and a half. My eyes fluttered and I looked around, trying to get my vision from recovering from their blurry state.

"What is this? A plane?" I asked, my question answering itself when I looked out the window and saw a giant airplane wing. "Why the hell are we on a plane, Niklaus?"

He gripped my hips and turned me around to face him, pushing a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. I couldn't help but smile, leaning into his hand.

"We're going to Greece," he told me, "you know, to meet my boss."

My eyebrows pushed together. "May I ask why your father boss lives in Greece?"

Niklaus shrugged. "He wanted a fresh start with his family and apparently both of their families are a bit crazy." He paused, grinning. "You know, kinda like us."