9

when I say big dick, you say energy:
big dick...
•••

Surprisingly, the rest of the night was amazing. Niklaus kept his seat beside me and would scold me when I ate some of his steak, or mashed potatoes. However, whenever I didn't and ate mine like a normal person, he would think I was mad and would give me some more.

Paying was the most difficult part. It took at least five minutes of bickering between me and Niklaus about who would pay. In the end, I (obviously) and paid for the food, so now Niklaus was acting like a child and pouting.

"Oh, cut it out, Niklaus," I scoffed as he stayed as close to the door on the other side of the car. "You're being a child."

Niklaus stared into my eyes and I raised an unimpressed eyebrow, smirking when he looked away first. "You're unbelievable."

"What's unbelievable is the fact that you nearly pushed me out of the booth to pay for food, and you were very disrespectful to me when I tried to pay," he muttered and pursed his lips.

I raised an eyebrow, smiling to myself slowly before closing my eyes. My body was exhausted from having laugh too hard at Niklaus's idiotic jokes or trying to avoid his flirtatious moves on me whenever he thought I was distracted.

He grabbed my jaw suddenly and my head turned, raising an eyebrow at him. He grinned cheekily at my unimpressed stare and licked his lips, pulling me on his lap and moving his hands to my hips.

"So," he said, resting his head on the headrest as he stared at me. "Do you think I did good for a first date?"

I chuckled. "Eh. Could have done better. The restaurant was a bit much and my date was quite a pervert the entire time—"

"You've got some nerve," Niklaus grumbled, watching as my smile widened before I leaned down, pecking his lips. "But on a more serious note..."

I bit my lip, moving my hands to his shoulders. "Tonight was amazing, Nik. Honestly. Thank you for taking me out."

Niklaus smiled, our lips meeting in a soft kiss. My hands tightened around his shoulders and he gripped my hair, grunting when my tongue ran along the seam of his lips. I felt his lips part and he groaned lowly when our tongues met desperately.

"Holy fuck," Niklaus breathed out, his hand moving down to my neck, squeezing it firmly when my hand did the same with his throbbing length. "Kiara, I'm not having my dick out in the open until we've at least been on a second date."

"Oh, so you want to take me out on a second date now, St. Clair?" I asked and smirked when his eyes closed, his jaw clenching as my hand moved in a slow motion.

"Obviously," he breathed out, our eyes meeting. "So, will you?"

I pretended to think, watching as his eyes narrowed. I chuckled softly and kissed him, hearing him groan when I squeezed him harshly, then began to kiss down his neck slowly.

"Yes, I will," I breathed out, my eyes moving down to where my hand was wrapped around his erection. "So, your place tonight?"

"When has it never not been my place?" Niklaus mumbled back, hissing when my thumb brushed against his tip, running it along its slit. "Kiara, I'm about to lose my shit and I need to stick to my date-night rules."