11

I really don't know what to do now that 'In His Eyes' is complete :/

but look... 𓂺
it's a penis
•••

I knew that Niklaus was awake. Normally, he would make the smallest of grunts and was always very cuddly when he slept, but this time was different. He was just being distant and if that wasn't weird enough for Niklaus, he wasn't even trying to touch me. Plus, I could feel him occasionally stare at me when I tried to brush my ass against his dick.

After the dinner, he was oddly silent. I knew that he was acting closed off and I couldn't help but feel... bad? Maybe if I didn't bring it up, he wouldn't have started acting so weird. I knew that it wasn't the case and maybe he just needed time to adjust to the fact that this is the first time in awhile—possibly years—that he decided to speak about her.

"Kiara?" He mumbled tiredly.

I hummed, my arms going around the pillow and sighing softly. But I still acknowledged and turned my head to face him. I felt his hand go to my waist and I wanted to pull away, but my body didn't allow me as he pulled me flush against his chest. My body still tensed up and he noticed, but it didn't stop him from pressing a gentle kiss to my neck.

"You're mad," he mumbled. "I'm sorry for being so... pushy."

I sighed, feeling him press another kiss to my shoulder. My body relaxed slowly and I sighed, smiling to myself when he turned me around and wrapped one of my legs around his waist. Niklaus let out a content sigh and kissed down my neck slowly, ignoring my tired whine.

"Nik, not now," I breathed out to him, making him groan out and pull away. "What do you want?"

He bit his lip. "I just wanted to thank you for listening—again. It's hard talking about my parents, and most of the time people just say the same shit about how it's in the past and it shouldn't affect me anymore. They don't really listen and say things they think I want to hear... but you don't."

I ran one of my hands through his hair, watching closely as his hazel eyes looked over my face. Then, he kissed me. I was taken aback by how gentle it was and pulled away, my eyes meeting his once more. However, I quickly pulled him back after that staring contest, our lips meeting once again while he kept a smug smile on his face.

Just as he went to pull me on his lap, my phone rang.

"Bloody hell, why does everyone want to call you today?" Niklaus complained. "Why can't we just fuck in peace?"

"All we've done today is have sex, Niklaus," I breathlessly pointed out, pressing my lips to his again. Niklaus gripped the back of my necks and groaned in annoyance when I pulled away again, grabbing my phone.

"Hello?" I tiredly spoke, ignoring Niklaus's wandering hands as they explored my body.

"I have a perfect shot of Niklaus's head. You have five seconds before his brains decorate his room."

Immediately, I tensed up and stood from the bed, feeling the shirt I wore fall back down my legs. Niklaus stared at me with a frown but his question came out muffled as everything around me suddenly vanished. My focus was on the voice of the asshole who had the nerve to call me.