7

penis :0
•••

"NIKLAUS!" I exclaimed when he rolled me out of bed, chuckling in satisfaction when he heard the thump of me hitting the ground. "I swear to God, you stale piece of crumpet—"

"Now, that's no way to say 'good-morning' to me, love," Niklaus teased, smirking. "You could sleep through a hurricane—I've been trying to wake you up for the last hour. I would have woken you up by eating you out but you seemed too peaceful to be disturbed."

"Thank you for the honesty," I muttered, running a hand down my face tiredly. "What time is it?"

Niklaus checked his watch. "Quarter to nine, meaning you're going to be late... and on your second day, too. Bummer."

"You're such an asshole," I said, watching as his lips curled up onto a smirk. "Can't you just write in that I sprained an ankle and went to the doctor?"

"You're not telling me to lie, Ms. Stone, are you?"

"Yes, I am," I muttered back, standing on my shaky legs. I winced. "Fuck, Niklaus, you didn't have to murder my legs."

"Last time I checked, last night you told me, and I repeat: 'Let's see how rough you really are', and then I said: 'Fine, but don't bitch to me about your pain tomorrow', and you told me that you didn't care and jumped my bones," Niklaus said, crossing his arms while grinning. "And as I also recall, you had no problem having your legs in the air because you, my sexy blonde, are very flexible, and didn't complain when I put it to the test."

He grinned at me, watching as I walked towards the chair that had my clothes messily thrown on. "Look at that, you can walk."

I glared at him, noticing the cheeky smile on his lips before I grabbed my skirt and blouse. He grabbed my heels from beside the door and watched as I began to dress myself, slipping my panties on, followed by my bra.

"Be quick, I'll give you a ride," Niklaus said, smirking at my gasp when he smacked my ass.

"Back off, St. Clair," I muttered, pulling my skirt up. I turned around and zipped my skirt, then began to button my blouse.

"Isn't it going to look a little bit suspicious how I'm going to work in the same clothes?" I asked, glaring at Niklaus when he squeezed my behind roughly. "Niklaus."

Oh, God, he's grinding into me.

"We need to go," I breathed out in irritation. "I don't have time for this."

"Well, considering you're only late when I see your punch-in," he told me, smirking when he heard my weak moan as his hips moved forward, "you should be fine. Especially since I'm the reason why you're going to be twenty minutes late."

My eyes widened and I stared at him, watching as he tried to kiss my lips. I held my hand out and he kissed my palm, grunting in annoyance.

"I'm serious," I told him. "I have my boss watching almost my every move, and I have no idea if they've seen me and you sneaking around."

Niklaus wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me to his chest, forcing my hands to press to his pecs. Niklaus gripped my hair with his other hand and forced my head up to look at him.