5

Muscular men in suits is one of my biggest turn ons, just thought y'all should know
•••

I sighed, keeping my phone on my bed as I dressed myself in the outfit that Tamara put together for me. Ryder was still screaming at how much of an idiot I was fifteen minutes later—I stopped listening after the first two minutes of him yelling at how irresponsible and careless I was.

"Ryder," I finally spoke up, hearing his rant pause to listen to me. "Shut the fuck up."

"Kiara, this is more important than you think, you hear me?" Ryder's voice sounded clipped as he spoke, making me roll my eyes. "Your slip-up last night is probably the reason why you had fifty men on your ass as you tried to get out of the house."

"Oops."

"I'm fucking serious!"

"And so am I." I finished putting my hair up in a bun, making sure to leave a few strands out at the front of my face. "I'll deal with it, alright? How the hell did you even find out about—"

"You spreading your legs for the UK's most successful and wealthiest bachelor?"

"Keep talking about me like I'm some sort of slut and I'll be sure to shit all over your company name to everyone at the meeting," I snapped to him in a warning tone. "For once, I just need you to be a brother and not my boss."

Ryder sighed softly. "You're right, I'm sorry."

I grunted, bringing my phone into the washroom and doing my make up.

"Listen, I know that you were drunk so you couldn't really control your actions"—I really could, though, he was just too delicious-looking to resist— "but can you at least realize that you fucked up bad and that you'll have to think of another way to him? He knows what you look like and, somehow, he figured out that you're working for some organization."

Pausing, I glanced at the phone before heaving out a sigh. "I'm sorry. I know I messed up but I know not to mention the company name. So, what exactly is my cover job until the meeting? Just sitting in a cubicle and a answering calls?"

Ryder chuckled. "Pretty much. You can handle it, though—I know you can."

I nodded to myself with a sigh, finishing my look with some bright red lipstick. "Same as always, I'm guessing?"

"Yup," he answered and I grabbed my phone, walking out of the washroom. "You're a new transferred employee working during the next three to four months and you'll be working there until you can get the job done with St. Clair. You'll stay there an extra few days so it doesn't look too suspicious and then go back to your other business in America. Sound good?"

"Very," I said with a small smile, sighing as I put my coat on. "I miss your rude ass."

Ryder chuckled. "I miss you, too, Kiara. I'll see you soon, okay?"

I smiled and agreed, finally hanging up the call before making sure to lock the door as I left.

•••

After an hour of looking around the building, I was finally out in a cubicle and told to get to work. However, I was already bored as hell and craving a coffee, so I needed to find the energy to get out of the chair, go into the break room, wait for a coffee, and walk back.