one

IMPORTANT NOTE: this first chapter is just an explainer about Wren and her life leading up to the beginning of this story. you do not have to read this to read the rest of the book. happy readings my lovelies :)

My name is WREN SOLO. I'm the adoptive daughter of General LEIA ORGANA and the famous war hero HAN SOLO. My brother was killed five years ago and replaced my a monster in a mask. His name is now KYLO REN. He leads the FIRST ORDER.

How my brother came to be the way he is, I do not know. When I was three, BEN SOLO was five. He was sent of to my uncle, LUKE SKYWALKER'S Jedi academy. The next time I saw him, he was six years old. He ignored Dad, and instead only spoke to me. I should've known then that something was wrong. But I was too in awe, and jealous, of the powers he had.

When BEN was fifteen, he burned down LUKE'S temple. To this day, I have no idea why. For a short while, I believed both BEN and LUKE were dead. So did everyone else. But then, the FIRST ORDER rose up and began to attack the galaxy. They had the same goal as the old EMPIRE. To take over everything.

When this happened, I was eighteen and BEN was twenty. When GENERAL ORGANA caught wind that BEN was the man in the mask and was leading the FIRST ORDER...let's just say that her and I had a very rough couple of weeks.

Because, BEN had always been my mother's favorite. And BEN had always been my best friend. And then you find out that the thing you hate most in the world is led by that person? That's a hard pill to swallow.

That day, the RESISTANCE was born. We recruited people from all over the world. Lots of people were eager to join, but many were not. And that was the day I pronounced BEN SOLO to be dead. Because of him, I have a very hard time trusting people.

It is now two years later. The FIRST ORDER has become a huge army. BEN still haunts my thoughts and dreams. Because of him, I can never keep a good relationship going.

For example, GENERAL ORGANA and I had a rocky relationship from that start. I was all HAN SOLO, no FORCE powers, all PILOT. And now, with BEN being gone, she puts little trust into me.

I am now twenty years old, making BEN twenty-two. My life at the RESISTANCE base is exciting. I'm on and off with a pilot named BRAIDEN ROUTH. We hit it off at the beginning, but he leaves me for the new girl pilots. Not that it matters, he always comes crawling back.

BRAIDEN is the only guy to have caught my eye. Well, except for him. POE DAMERON. The devil in a leather jacket. He's cute enough. But his personality? The absolute worst. He thinks he's the greatest when he's not.

The only good thing about POE is his little BB unit, which is adorable. He's an orange and white ball that runs around tazzing people. His name is BB-8 but I just call him BB.

My job for the RESISTANCE is a PILOT. I worked hard, and buttered up GENERAL ORGANA, and eventually she caved in.

I'm part of the BLACK SQUADRON. We're an elite team led by, you guessed it, COMMANDER POE DAMERON. On most days, it's a debate whether to shoot him or myself in the head. He's annoying, and knows that I don't like him, so he teases me, and works me harder. Not that I mind.

He and I both know that I'm the best PILOT in the RESISTANCE besides him. Doesn't matter though. With the way he flies, it's just a matter of time before he blows himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys! So I'm writing a Poe fic now

Hey guys! So I'm writing a Poe fic now. This is gonna be the only chapter made this way. The rest is going to be normal if yk what I mean. Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Also, for this fic, Poe is going to be 21, and Finn is 20, as is Rey. And Ben is 22.

word count: 823