forty three

hehe this chapter has cussing and other adult stuff (smut) read at ur own risk. u have been warned.

The door to my stall opens, admitting a person shrouded in shadows

The door to my stall opens, admitting a person shrouded in shadows. I stand up to greet them, the cold stone floor burning my feet.

"Poe?" I ask once the figure steps closer. He turns and shuts the door behind him. "What're you doing-" He cuts me off by pressing a finger to my lips.

He runs his hands through his hair, making it more disheveled than it already is.

"I had to come and see you, I couldn't sleep." He says. "The two of us...we're not good for each other are we?"

"I don't-" I start to say, but Poe cuts me off again.

"If it's so wrong, why does it feel so right?" He whispers to me, stepping closer. "I had to come and ask you, to see if you had an answer."

It's silent, and I think he wants me to talk.

"I don't have an answer. But this...this feels right. For some reason, this is what I need." I say. Poe and I are so close now.

"Just because you know it's wrong doesn't mean it is." Poe says.

"What?" I ask him. He's so dumb at certain times.

"Oh, shut up and kiss me already." Poe says. I nod my head and pull him by his collar. Our lips connect and it's pure heaven.

I push his jacket off his shoulders, and he pulls my sweater off, leaving me in just a tank top.

I pull him backwards, and we shuffle to my cot. We both fall backwards, and I shift so that Poe's not lying directly on top of me.

Our kisses are quick and heated. Already, I know where this is going.

Poe reaches of the button of my jeans. I place my hand on top of his.

"Let's go slow. Please." I whisper. I lean my forehead against his.

"Of course. Anything for you." He says.

Poe presses a kiss to my forehead before working his way down to my lips and then my neck.

I let out a sigh and pull him closer. I also silently thank the Force that these stalls are closed off from each other.

Down my neck, now Poe's at my collarbone. I let out a moan, nearly throwing my head back.

I can practically feel him smile against my skin.

"Fuck, Poe." I whisper.

Poe pulls away and smirks at me.

I smack his arm playfully. "Don't do that."

"Do what? Make you happy?"

"Oh, fuck you." I say. I grab the collar of his shirt again and smash my lips against his.

I feel Poe slip his arms away from me and then I'm touching his bare skin. I barley contain my gasp.

I pull away from him and glance down. I trace my finger over his chest and down to his abs. They're perfect.

"You're...so fucking gorgeous." I whisper to him. Poe is silent.

I scoot closer to him until I'm practically in his lap. "Whats wrong?" I whisper, taking his head in my hands.

He glances up at me. "No one's ever said that to me before."

I stare into his eyes. Forces he's perfect. "It's the truth. I swear to you."

"I believe you." He says. I run my hands up and down his arms. I feel him reach for the hem of my shirt.

He pauses. I nod.

Then I'm just in my bra and pants.

Poe stares at me. I bite my lip.

"Poe-"

"No, no. Don't say anything. I need to just...wow. I-you're beautiful."

I blush. "No one's ever told me that before." I admit.

Poe glances up at me in disbelief. "Really?"

I nod. "Braiden called me all kinds of things, but he didn't call me beautiful."

Poe smiles. "Then I guess I'm the first."

"You're the first for so many things Poe Dameron."

And then we're back at again. Poe is kicking his pants to the floor and so am I. His lips move down my body and then back up to my lips.

We're kissing with bruising pressure. Poe's tongue slips out, asking for entry. I give it to him and now we're actually inside each other.

I suppress a moan but Poe doesn't. I have to keep myself from fucking him right then and there.

Poe's hand slides to my back, thumbing my bra clasp. He pulls back and his eyes are asking for permission.

I hesitate. Poe pulls his hand away.

"What's wrong baby?"

"You're...better at this than I am." I admit.

"That's not true Wren."

I laugh quietly. "Poe, it's common knowledge that you've slept around. It doesn't bother me."

Poe's breath hitches in his throat. "It doesn't?"

I shake my head. "No. I love you for who you are, not what you've done." I say. I lean forward and wrap my fingers around his necklaces chain.

I feather a kiss on his jawbone, and slowly work my way up to his mouth.

We kiss for a couple more minutes before Poe's hand is at my back again. He pulls away, asking and this time I give him permission.

He flips the claps of my bra open. It falls to the bed and I pick it up, throwing it to the side.

Poe looks me up and down. I hold my breath and close my eyes.

"Fuck you're beautiful." He mutters. He pulls me flush against him.

After a couple more minutes, there's nothing but skin in between us.

Poe rolls me over so he's laying on top of me. He's staring into my eyes. I reach up and tangle my fingers in his hair.

"Are you sure you want this? You're positive?" He asks.

I close my eyes. When I open them again I nod.

Faintly I hear the crinkle of plastic.

It takes us a minute, but eventually we get the rhythm. Pain gives way to pleasure.

I close my eyes.

"Open your eyes. Look at me. Wren." Poe whispers. His fingers are combing through my hair.

I open my eyes and I'm staring up at him. His eyes. They're so gorgeous. The color of chocolate.

I caress his cheek and press a kiss to his mouth.

That night, I sleep with Poe Dameron. The devil in the leather jacket. My devil in the leather jacket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm crying, this took me so long to write and ik it's probably crappy. I'm sorry I just don't usually write this-

word count: 1095