forty

Our entire group runs after the troopers

Our entire group runs after the troopers. We weave through people and slide around corners, just barely tailing the two.

I'm getting tired, but I can't stop. I need to catch that mystery person.

Up ahead, the troopers have stopped running. They are standing in front a small, dark alley.

Night had fallen on Coruscant, making it almost impossible to see what's inside. Our group creeps up to a side alley next to the stormtroopers. Thankfully they don't notice us.

"Requesting backup." A trooper says into his comlink. His buddy leans against the wall.

"Wonder what's so special about this Togruta." He says.

I slowly pull out my blaster. I hold it against my chest, finger on the trigger. I let out a deep breath and then poke my head around the corner and fire twice.

Both troopers fall to the ground dead. I walk over to them, and crush their comlinks underneath my heel.

I glance around and motion for the rest of the group to follow. BB-12 rolls out first.

"Hey BB. Get your flashlight ready." I say to the droid. BB-12 does as I say, and the two of us head into the alleyway.

BB-8 follows, his flashlight on as well.

BB-12 suddenly stops rolling forward and I do to.

A figure stands in front of us. They have two lightsabers in their hands. The sabers are white in color, and are held in attack position.

"Whoa!" I say, holstering my blaster. I hold out my hands in front of me. "I'm not here to hurt you. I'm the person who you knocked over. From before?"

The figure scoffs. "I'm not afraid of you. I know who you are. You're First Order spies." They raise their two sabers higher. I take a step back.

"We're not with the First Order. We're with the Resistance."

"How do I know you're not lying?"

I glance around. "Um guys? A little help?"

Finn steps up next to me. "We're telling the truth. General Leia Organa sent us."

The figure takes a step back and lowers their sabers. "Leia Organa. Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time."

BB-8 rolls forward. The person looks down.

"Oh, you guys are definitely not with the First Order. That droid screams Resistance."

The figure pulls down the hood of their cloak and BB-8 and BB-12 shine their lights on them.

It's a Togruta. A girl Togruta to be exact.

The Togruta holds out her hand. "I'm Jedi Master Ahsoka Tano." She says.