𝒊. pilot part i

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

❰ journey ends, legend begins ❱

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

Star City
January 2016

Once again Eva found herself strolling through the dark streets of the city, this time though she was diferent, both physically and mentally.

She wasn't rushing away from the dangerous corridors because she had no reason to be afraid, she was strong and more confident than ever.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket, she reached out and grasped it in her slender fingers. Her painted nails made slight sounds whenever they hit the touch screen.

Her sister's name was on display, Elise. She quickly answered it not wanting to worry her further, "Hey sis."

"Where are you? I've been worried sick! You were supposed to be back 20 minutes ago!" Her sister's panicked voiced was a little high pitched and Eva had to put some distance between her ear and the phone.

"I'm on my way, stop or you'll have another fit." Eva was worried about her condition ever since Ra's al Ghul kidnapped her along with the rest of their team and stabbed her just to anger Oliver. but fortunately Elise survived the deadly wound leaving her traumatized.

It was PTSD, she was aware of it much to Elise's dismay. "Okay, just... be careful okay? You know this city is like a slightly better version of Gotham."

     Eva laughed at her dark joke, it was true though. Star city and Gotham could make it a competition. "Alright, I'll be safe mom. I'll call you when i get there okay?" Eva mocked her sister as she turned in an alleyway.