𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊. the chicago way

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

❰ almost heroes ❱

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

     "I think for some reason she wants me to live

"I think for some reason she wants me to live. She needs me." Eva concluded with an uncertain tone.

     Her sister shook her head not understanding where she was coming from, "Why would you think that? Maybe she wants to drive you insane."

Eva gave her a look that said 'really?' But Elise shrugged standing by her point. The metahuman sighed, "Because I have a feeling she's not trying to hurt me or drive me insane!" She mocked her ridiculous suggestion.

"So you actually trust this... woman inside your head?" The brunette asked incredulously causing her sister to think about her own words, did she?

Ever since they came back from Central City Eva couldn't get her last conversation with her sister out of her head. She wanted to forget about it snd move on but when the woman contacted her and assured her that she was protected, she couldn't forget about it.

A very loud and irritating alarm began to go off causing her to flinch and bring up her hands to cover her ears. She stood up from her laid out position on her bed and started to walk towards the bridge as the alarm continued to blare.

"Who installed the alarms?" She heard Mick's yell.

     And Nate's quick response, "That'd be me." He raised his hand as if this was a classroom.

Eva removed her hands and growled in annoyance, "You are so lucky you're cute, or otherwise you'd be dead by now." Nate visibly gulped in fear for his life, even though he knew she wouldn't kill him and couldn't, but the deadly look in her eyes was enough to make him regret his decision on installing that damned alarm.