𝒙𝒙. abominations

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

❰ steel and soil ❱

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

     Being back in compartment 36 was beginning to get unbearable for the metahuman

Being back in compartment 36 was beginning to get unbearable for the metahuman. "I can't risk putting any more lives in danger. And neither can you. Which is why you'll keep what I'm about to tell you a secret. Even from the rest of your team. A war is coming, Captain Hunter."

Jax got up from his seat and paused the message turning to face the other two in the room asking, "How many times are we gonna listen to this message from Future Barry?"

"Until it make sense." Stein answered the boy just as frustrated as them.

Eva sighed closing her eyes muttering, "So, forever basically." Ever since the three found out about compartment 36 and the secret that was hidden inside it they spent the majority of their time down there trying to figure out what did the message mean. So far they've been unable to.

"You two haven't spoken to anyone else about this?" Stein questioned the two to be sure that it was still kept a secret from the team.

Both Eva and Jax simultaneously replied, "No."

Jax uncrossed his arms reminding the professor, "We agreed that we wouldn't."

"And yet, I find myself asking." Stein witted back and Eva raised her eyebrows in mild offense. She was an excellent secret keeper!

Jax shook his head at his older half and just then Sara called out to Stein, "Martin?"

Stein quickly pressed on his coms and exclaimed in nervousness, "Oh. Sara. W—what can I do for you?"