𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. outlaw country

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

❰ ride of the revenant ❱

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

     Placing the amulet back onto the table Nate in frustration exclaimed, "What's with bad guys and ancient amulets?" He stubbornly placed his hands on his hips

Ray faced Sara asking, "Any idea why Darhk wants this?"

"All I know is, it's never a good idea when your nemesis starts accessorizing." Sara replied rounding the table in the parlor where everyone was gathered.

"And he's teamed up with a Speedster." Jax added.

Amaya perked up in curiosity, "What's a Speedster?"

"Someone with super speed. That's how Darhk escaped." Ray answered Amaya as Eva leaned against the table her eyes locking onto the artifact on display.

    "The energy of the Speed Force grants the Speedster Chronokinesis, temporal manipulation." Stein explained to the team but he might have forgotten not everybody understood him.

"English, Professor." Grumbled the arsonist.

Eva sighed removing her attention from the amulet to look at Mick, "It means that his running's so fast, he can time travel."

Mick gave her curt nod, getting up, "I'll be in my room." Eva smiled at him, his behaviors not getting old but it did get annoying at times.

Sara put her hands on the table facing Stein, "Martin, I need you to gather everything you can on Speedsters." Stein nodded leaving the parlor to do his job. "And Nate's right. This amulet looks a lot like the one we recovered off the Nazis. There's got to be a connection."