𝒊𝒊. pilot part ii

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

❰ a fool's errand ❱

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

     Flying through the sky of 1975 Norway the captain of the ship pushed the lever back announcing, "And we've arrived

     Flying through the sky of 1975 Norway the captain of the ship pushed the lever back announcing, "And we've arrived." Taking off his shoulder restraints he asked his AI, "Gideon, if you wouldn't mind camouflaging us as an alpine meadow, perhaps?"

     Mick looked like he was going to throw up again, so Eva still kept her distance. "What are you complaining about?" Snart asked his partner annoyed, "It's not like we time-jumped or anything."

     Leaning his elbows on his knees Mick held his head muttering, "I hate flying, especially in... whatever this thing is."

     "Where exactly are we?" Carter asked standing up out of his seat.

"We're still in 1975, right? " Kendra questioned Rip going along with her soulmate.

     "Indeed. October 1975 on the fjords of northern Norway." Rip said getting up and walking into his office his trench coat flowing behind him as he walked.

     "Sounds like a vacation." Snart pointed out and it made Eva smirk.

But Rip being Rip quickly turned down the idea, "Which we can take as soon as the threat of Savage has been neutralized, Mr. Snart."

     Noticing the familiar book on the desk in parlor Carter said, "That's Aldus's notebook." Rip didn't answer, instead took the book off his desk walking back over to the group with it in his grasp.

     "Now he theorized that Savage might be here, and if he's right, and if we can capture Savage, then at least Professor Boardman didn't die in vain." Rip informed the team.