𝒗𝒊𝒊. marooned

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

❰ the waiting days ❱

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

     Did I say we were going on an adventure? Scratch that

     The only adventure we were in, was a week of complete boredom.

     Eva was laying on the multiple carts and cartons in the cargo bay, her legs were dangling from the other end as she closed her eyes. She wasn't tired, her eyes were aching for no apparent reason so she gave them a rest while Mick threw another one of Sara's knives to the wall beside her.

     She moved her fingers gracefully causing her silver mist to wrap itself around the metallic object and handed the knife back to him. He caught it and grunted, clearly enraged. He yelled, "I'm Done!"

     "Don't mind him. He's still sore about having to leave 2046." Leonard told the girls as he and Sara were seated on the ground playing a game of cards.

     "I'm sore because I was recruited for my unique ability to light things on fire. And now, I'm locked in the one place where I can't light things on fire: a spaceship." Mick rushed past them and up the stairs before he could advance too much Leonard called him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Snart questioned looking up at him.

     "Why? You gonna clock me in the head if I don't listen again?" Mick then turned around and left the three like a stubborn child who didn't get the candy he wanted.

     "Everything okay with you two?" Sara asked him while placing another card in between them.

     "Yeah, peachy." Snart sneered still annoyed at the cold shoulder he was receiving from his partner.