𝒊𝒗. white knights

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

❰ cloak and dagger ❱

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

     After Gideon plotted a course for Washington DC 1986, Rip fired up the engines causing them to time jump into future, well the future from 1975

     After Gideon plotted a course for Washington DC 1986, Rip fired up the engines causing them to time jump into future, well the future from 1975. To say that the ride was bumpy was an understatement. When they stabilized Rip asked everyone, "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

     Eva removed the straps along with every one else but stayed seated, having a massive migraine as she gripped her head while Snart sarcastically remarked, "Walk in the park. So where are we now?"

     Turning around in his chair Rip answered, "Washington, D.C. The year is 1986."

     "We've landed at the height of the Cold War in a world poised for nuclear annihilation." Stein informed them standing up.

     Gideon's face popped up on the main table, "We've traveled here because I have a new lead on Vandal Savage's location."

     "Yes. Gideon managed to intercept this telefax concerning Savage's last known whereabouts." Rip stated and pointed to the crossed out letter.

     "Tele—what?" Jax asked blinking to get the head rush away.

    "It's like an email, on paper." Ray answered them happy about the knowledge.

To which Mick smiled sarcastically, commenting, "Wow, that's totally useless."

     "Dude, this whole thing's crossed out." Jax complained while stating out the obvious.

"Yes, it was redacted by the U.S. government, which is why we are here to steal the original file on Savage back from those who are tracking him." Rip answered walking to face the window.