𝒙. progeny

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

❰ providence ❱

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

     They now arrived in 2147, so Eva went to the fabrication room to change into the attire suitable for the future, it was

They now arrived in 2147, so Eva went to the fabrication room to change into the attire suitable for the future, it was... dull. And uncomfortable. Also not stylish.

She along with Jax and Sara were walking into the cargo bay as Jax complained like a little baby, "150 years in the future and people are still wearing wool?" He then attempted to loosen the collar of his shirt. "Man, I hate wool."

And out of nowhere Rip appeared in front of him scoldingly he informed them, "Be grateful, Mr. Jackson Those living outside the Kasnian Conglomerate are dressed in rags."

"Conglomerate?" Sara asked as she and Eva looked at the screen which showed them the Kasnian conglomerate.

     Rip hummed in agreement and explained, "Yes, in the year 2080, government began to give way to corporations."

Eva now noticed that he had locked a case when Jax muttered, "More like 2008."

     The captain turned to face his team and said, "According to Gideon, in two hours time, our favorite immortal psychopath is scheduled to attend a meeting of the Conglomerate's shareholders."

He walked past Eva who sarcastically exclaimed, "Ooh, joy!"

     He gave her an unamused look while Jax incredulously asked, "You think Savage takes over the world by trading stocks?"

Rip was slightly irritated at their antics as he decided to further elaborate on the importance of the mission, "What we do know is, in 20 years time, Kasnia is the foothold from which Savage takes over the world, so we hardly want to take him on there but." He paused as he rummaged through some of the plastic boxes in search of something that Eva was curious to know. "If we can figure out how his actions here lead to his rise to power, then we won't need to."