𝒗𝒊. star city 2046

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

❰ underneath the dark moon ❱

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

     After their second crash landing they all unstrapped themselves and exited the damaged ship

     After their second crash landing they all unstrapped themselves and exited the damaged ship. Now in the streets of an abounded city—from all the fires and half destroyed buildings Eva noted that the city wasn't in much good shape even if not abandoned—they walked cautiously through the asphalt while Rip ordered Gideon, "Gideon, camouflage the ship. This doesn't look like the type of place we want to linger out in the open."

They made their way down an alley trying to figure out where exactly they were stuck in. Flames engulfed the air, with abandoned cars everywhere. It didn't remotely look like any place in the world.

"That looks a lot like a Palmer Tech building, but why does it have a Smoak logo on it?" Ray asked while pointing at a building that was still intact.

"Wait. This is Star City." Sara concluded before snapping at Rip, "I thought you said the timeline was safe."

Rip checked this device trying to figure out what was happening, " Yeah, Star City was intact in 2016. This... this is 2046."

A hooded figure came jumping on a truck with a bow and arrow in his hand, "Don't move!"

Rip's gun clicked but it seemed as if Sara knew the person, "Oh, thank God."

Eva squinted her eyes a bit to see through the smoke and slightly relaxed at the sight of the Green Arrow. Sara began to walk towards—who she believed to be—Oliver but the hooded man stopped her, "I said don't move."

His voice almost sounded machine like and not at all resembled a humans. They all looked at him in confusion as Sara tried to get him to calm down, but something told Eva that that man was not Oliver Queen. "It's me. It's Sara."