𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. the justice society of america

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

❰ shield of justice ❱

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

     The legends turned around to be faced with a man who held a gun

The legends turned around to be faced with a man who held a gun. "Not until you answer a few questions."

Soon enough other people lined up next to him starting with a woman in a yellow and brown suit. "We're the Justice Society of America."

And then followed by another man in a red and brown suit with goggles on. "And you're coming with us."

Another man in a blue suit stood next to his teammate but his face was hidden under his hood and just then another woman dropped down on the wooden unfinished platform holding a staff as it was illuminating a yellow light.

Oh come on! These guys again?!

Nate looked up at the man with the rifle who had stopped them with an awestruck expression. "Oh, my God. You're Commander Steel."

Commander Steel flipped off of the platform he was standing on to be faced with a speechless Nate. He looked like he was in love! "Who the hell are you?" The man asked Nate with a frown probably thinking how he knew who he was.

Ray quickly held up his hands trying to ease the situation. "Whoa, whoa. Let's just relax. We're all friends here." Eva gave a once over look to all the members in boredom. "Rex Tyler told us about the JSA. You guys are awesome."

Jax took a step forward looking at the blonde woman with the staff. "Hey, the name's Jax." Is he... flirting? Eva glanced at him with a raised eyebrow.

Jax paid her no mind and instead focused on the woman as she smirked replying, "Rex never mentioned any of you." Eva smiled teasingly at the disappointed boy.