𝒙𝒊. the magnificent nine

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

❰ the chase has begun ❱

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

     After the whole dramatic speech thing with Mick where he told them they were being chased by hunters and how they were the most ruthless mercenaries that there ever was Rip decided to make another time jump but not telling them where

     The ship came to a stop after making the jump. The second that the Waverider was on the ground camouflaged Rip removed his straps, gripping the back of his neck and shouted causing Eva to yelp in surprise.

     jumping up from his seat he said, "It's been quite a while since I time-jumped far enough to experience side effects." He slowly walked towards the table before holding his hand muttering, "Fond memories."

     Eva quickly opened her eyes and touched them afraid that maybe they were bleeding again, soon she was reassured after seeing that there was no blood on her fingertips. But the relief was vanished when nausea settled in her stomach.

     It didn't take long for each member of the team to remove their straps and panic in their own ways. "I can't feel my face." Jax mumbled, grabbing his jaw while spinning around the table for some reason.

     Probably fear.

     "Fine feel I." Leonard said, reversing his words and if Eva wasn't experiencing an advanced kind of nausea mixed with a killer headache she would've laughed at him.

     Rip almost dropped himself in his lap as he informed Snart, "Linguistic dysplasia, that should pass shortly." Rip shook his head a bit as if to get rid of something in his head and instead of walking around like Jax he remained stood beside the table.