𝒙𝒗𝒊. legendary

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

❰ dawn of faith ❱

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

     People say that in order for someone to keep living after the loss of a loved one, they have to move on and forget

     People say that in order for someone to keep living after the loss of a loved one, they have to move on and forget. But how could they forget? The sacrifice of their friend would always hung over their shoulders, they won't be able to forget. it was all coming to an end, they destroyed the Oculus and the time masters along with it, and now the only thing remaining was Savage.

     After the Waverider landed onto the ground they followed their captain in exiting the ship. The familiar scenery made Eva frown, she was confused on why Rip would take them back to 2016. Mick took a look around shouting, "What are we doing back here?"

     "Savage has a timeship, courtesy of the Time Masters." Rip explained to them while leading them away from the Waverider as it went invisible. "The timeline is unclear, due to our destruction of the Oculus, meaning..."

     Rip trailed off causing Stein to finish his thoughts, "Savage is lost to history."

     The team stood in the middle of the ground circling Rip as he curtly replied, "Which is why I brought you all home." No, it's not over! Not yet...

     Jax spoke up having the same thoughts as Eva, "Mission's not over."

     Ray nodded agreeing with the mechanic, "Jax is right. We've lost Savage before. We'll find him again."

     Eva studied their captain, Rip wasn't going to be convinced by them this time. "And then what? We have no way of killing Savage, particularly now that Kendra and Carter are in his possession, assuming that they're still alive, which is highly unlikely."